Has any hot wife been pimped out by a black guy?

I once drove the Wife and her Bull to a very small adult bookstore/video theater and was told to wait outside in my parked car, which I did. During the next hour or so, I noticed 2 other couples and about 15 or 16 men, almost all black, enter the place. After another hour or so, her bull came out to the car and told me to come in with him. In the rear of the bookstore, or the "video theatre" section of the store were 4 large "booths" or actually small rooms. He brought me into one of them, and it was crowded with men standing around. There, on her knees sucking someone's cock, was my Wife. She had cum all over her face and dripping down her chin onto her tits and whole upper body. The bull stood her up, bent her over and fucked her doggystyle, while she continued sucking off the other guys. Most of them took turns fucking her afterwards as well.
This has become a recurring routine and I believe her bull collects money from some of these guys.

My wife’s bull of five years has shared her many times with his friends.
He has also used her to repay favors to people he does business with.
On one occasion he had her dress in her best evening dress with instructions to meet an older white guy for dinner. He told her she would be going back to the guys hotel and was to take care of him for the evening.
She came home the next morning unhappy but said she did her job. The old guy gave her boyfriend a contract.
After that I knew she would do whatever he asks of her.
View attachment 2779729
was she unhappy her BF used her or unhappy with her date?

EDIT: ok, i noticed you addressed this is another post. you can ignore this.

Last edited:
Back