Has any hot wife been pimped out by a black guy?

I pimped out a white gf in college... I was on a football scholarship but money was still tight... it was her fantasy and helped me pay off some debts... it was mainly to guys off campus... she had a hot bod and didn't mind older guys... I found her a few who could pay above "market rates" for a 20 yo hot blonde.

My wife who has had many bulls over the years has on more than one occasion and as a regular practice been required to provide services not just to her bull but his friends and acquaintances too. Whether there is an exchange of money or not, we have no idea.

A common practice for her is when her bull has his friends over for a poker nite or a sporting event and bets are made and lost, she does spend some time in the bedroom alone with them fulfilling there needs to the best of her ability. There has been no complaints thus far, so she must be doing it right.

She and I have no issues or complaints regarding what her bull wants her to do.

We believe that is part or the whole reason for having a bull.
This is my ultimate fantasy as a cuck.

My then wife, very beautiful, knew that the Caves Motel, north of Harare, was a bit racy having seen another white woman massaged by the pool by black men.

Nearly 18 months into our 2 year contract she asked me to drop her there for the day while I went on one of my construction sites a few hours further north.

By this time my wife was experienced with African men, including multiple African men, so when I left her by the pool after booking a room for her, and saw black men 'drifting down to the pool from the bar' I also had a pretty good idea of what was to follow.

When I got back about 6 hours later, she was in the room, locked in. she told me an African had the key and described him. I found him in the bar and challenged him. I found Africans wary of confident assertive white man and soon had the key off him.

I went back to the room, and my then wife wanted to leave quickly, indeed as I took her to the car, the African was heading for us with some friends 'in tow'. I drove off back to Harare.

my wife was nervous but also excited and told me what had happened. She had been joined by the pool by several Africans offering to rub on her sun cream. She had no problem with several of them rubbing it on. The 'African' who had the key was bigger and more dominant he had arrived and interrupted the 'massagers' and taken charge. He had then massaged her himself only a lot more bolder and more intimately in front of all.

She said after he had her aroused he had taken her room key and led her back to the room.

After he finished with her he opened the room door and let one of his friends in. My ex was used to this and had no problem with it. After the second the African ushered him out and waved another African in. At that point she was the new African hand money to the African with the room key and realized she was being pimped.

As far as she knows this was the only time she was 'pimped' though its possible her main African lover had made her available to his business colleagues as part pf some arrangement.

Anyway my ex said that when she saw money change hands she was not so much shocked as thrilled. That these relatively poor Africans would part with hard earned money for a chance to bed her excited her.

She had been in that room nearly 5 hours and would not say how many men had bedded her, but she was ready to leave and not be permanently entrapped

Back