Happily married black man who still craves white women.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by luvwhitewomen, Sep 9, 2012.

1. luvwhitewomen

luvwhitewomen New Member

Dated white women most of my life until I got married and after being married for 15 years I want to satisfy my craving with a married white women whose husband loves to see her satisfied with BBC. I have been told that I am sexy and atheltically built, professional and conservative. Central Ohio.

wanabecucked and ScottandKrystal like this.
  2. wouldlikto

wouldlikto New Member

are you ever in chicago

3. luvwhitewomen

luvwhitewomen New Member

Yes, on business a few times during the year. Are you experienced and are you married?

4. wouldlikto

wouldlikto New Member

maybe note us when. how old are you than we are 48 and 50 we perfer around are age

5. wouldlikto

wouldlikto New Member

we are happily married but want to try for the frist time.

6. ChocolateLatte

ChocolateLatte New Member

Hi how are you..... It's very nice to meet you...I understand how difficult your situation can be. We had a relationship with a gentlemen in your position, and understand how difficult it can be to keep your desires at bay..Though neither of us Condone cheating,, I can imagine the difficulty you must be faced with.

7. luvwhitewomen

luvwhitewomen New Member

I am 49 and glad to know that other mature people are on this site. I am very discreet, professional and a family man. Not interested in much nonsense or all of this foul languange used by some of the people on this site. Share a bit about the two of you.

tbear770 likes this.
  8. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Active Member

US
    Yes, a voice of reason!