Black married man: repressed

Blkml4

Male
I’m in my mid 30s, and a married dad. Being handsome, and successful should come with a decent life at home. But the only women taking care of me are polar opposite of the black woman I married. I’m new here. Just wanted to say hey. I need a cuckquean for my next spouse if I ever get out of this relationship. Someone who gets it and understands me.

I’m in my mid 30s, and a married dad. Being handsome, and successful should come with a decent life at home. But the only women taking care of me are polar opposite of the black woman I married. I’m new here. Just wanted to say hey. I need a cuckquean for my next spouse if I ever get out of this relationship. Someone who gets it and understands me.
Oh baby. So sorry for you

Welcome. What had happened in your relationship/marriage that you feel like that? You don't have to answer of course because i know this is a very personal question. i just have a curious nature. ;)

Am exactly like you bro. My black wife hasn't given me even a bj in over 10yr now sex is also unexciting. Been seeing a white woman for sometime now, who is fully aware of my situation and sex with her is amazing. She does everything 😊... It's not soo easy to leave my wife being from an African culture, so living a double life is working just fine for me... Hope all goes well for u on here with your search 👍

Am exactly like you bro. My black wife hasn't given me even a bj in over 10yr now sex is also unexciting. Been seeing a white woman for sometime now, who is fully aware of my situation and sex with her is amazing. She does everything 😊... It's not soo easy to leave my wife being from an African culture, so living a double life is working just fine for me... Hope all goes well for u on here with your search 👍
It’s not so easy leaving the wife ever. Let’s stay in touch and help one another

please DM me

Back