Happily married black man who still craves white women.

Dated white women most of my life until I got married and after being married for 15 years I want to satisfy my craving with a married white women whose husband loves to see her satisfied with BBC. I have been told that I am sexy and atheltically built, professional and conservative. Central Ohio.

Hi how are you..... It's very nice to meet you...I understand how difficult your situation can be. We had a relationship with a gentlemen in your position, and understand how difficult it can be to keep your desires at bay..Though neither of us Condone cheating,, I can imagine the difficulty you must be faced with.

I am 49 and glad to know that other mature people are on this site. I am very discreet, professional and a family man. Not interested in much nonsense or all of this foul languange used by some of the people on this site. Share a bit about the two of you.

I am 49 and glad to know that other mature people are on this site. I am very discreet, professional and a family man. Not interested in much nonsense or all of this foul languange used by some of the people on this site. Share a bit about the two of you.
Yes, a voice of reason!

Back