Half black/half white wanting to cuck my bf

Well I just found this site, and it looks very interesting. I'm mixed but for some reason look very white except for my very long black, curly hair. I have a loving boyfriend of 4 years that I would like to introduce into this sort of fantasy of mine. We are quite open sexually, although we have never had sex with anyone else except each other since we have been dating. I'm 24 years old, 5'0'' tall and weigh 95lbs. Large A/small B breasts with a very nice, tight ass. And considering I'm so small I'm sure all you guy are wondering and the answer is YES, I can handle very large dicks. My bf is quite well endowed (almost 8 inches) but he's definitely no BBC. I've only had one in my life, it was a one night stand while I was out of the country almost 5 years ago and it absolutely blew my mind. I thought he was going to tear me in half (he was about 9 inches and THICK). Every time he thrust into me I felt like I was going to orgasm. Anyway, even though the sex I have now is great I always fantasize about having that feeling again. There's nothing like waking up in the morning with an aching pussy that has just been busted open the night before. Oh, and having my bf licking the cum out of me would be amazing as well. I've hinted at doing this more than once and under the right circumstances I'm sure he'd enjoy it. I'd like to talk with a few guys first, get their pictures and such so I can show them to him and go from there. Oh, and we live right outside of Detroit just so everyone knows. Anyway, that's my little story, let me know if you'd like to know more.

Back