Had a little problems with me being there, but I am back.

Sweden is a really open country, we've got a lot of refugees, being teached in school to be tolerant and open for all races so it's a really good place for black males/black race overall.

Is it true that white Swedish Women go CRAZY for BLACK MEN over there, and don't really like white Swedish men?! I heard that from a Swedish girl, she said that BLACK MEN get all the white Swedish girls, and that even the black women there don't like the white guys either, that it's more likely for a black girl in Sweden to get a white Swedish girl, than for her to go for a whiteboi. Is that true?

Reactions: wit
It's really not like that at all. I mean yes, it's really easy for a black guy to get a white girl, but overall it's not as you said. I think we still need a lot of time and maybe one day it's gonna be like that, but for now it sounds cool, but it's a fantasy.

That's interesting. With some time, and with more and more BLACK MEN coming in all the time, do you believe that it will be like that over there? Do you think it would be better that way?

That's interesting. With some time, and with more and more BLACK MEN coming in all the time, do you believe that it will be like that over there? Do you think it would be better that way?
It’s not like that and it’s never going to be. It’s just a fantasy that you heard and it’s going to stay that way. The truth is that you dont see alot of IR couples in Sweden and most of swedish women just date swedish men.

It’s not like that and it’s never going to be. It’s just a fantasy that you heard and it’s going to stay that way. The truth is that you dont see alot of IR couples in Sweden and most of swedish women just date swedish men.

That's probably only because there isn't enough BLACK MEN for all the white Swedish women. If there was... I doubt they would still go for Swedish whitebois.

The swedish men are very handsome so yes we always going to go for white men. The black bois is always going to be a side dish.

That's very surprising to hear!!! I have seen so many mixed race athletes coming from Sweden and the other Nordic countries, that I just assumed that white Swedish women strongly prefer BLACK MEN!

That's very surprising to hear!!! I have seen so many mixed race athletes coming from Sweden and the other Nordic countries, that I just assumed that white Swedish women strongly prefer BLACK MEN!
No we don’t prefer black men. We prefere our own men and almost always marry white men, but as a side dish we can experiment with other races. Cuckolding is not big because swedish men are real alphas. You as a gay man should come here and try a gay swedish man, you would really like it!

No we don’t prefer black men. We prefere our own men and almost always marry white men, but as a side dish we can experiment with other races. Cuckolding is not big because swedish men are real alphas. You as a gay man should come here and try a gay swedish man, you would really like it!

I would have never thought that! Obviously, I have never been to Sweden. It's just surprising to me, because I knew a girl from Denmark, and she was exclusively interested in BLACK MEN, and described whitebois there as overly liberal and soft. I guess maybe it's different in Sweden. Thanks for the recommendation, but I am only interested in BLACK MEN personally.

If you stick to the same all the time you’re going to get boared eventually.. Me and my husband are swingers so a little change of colour sometimes makes it more interesting.
I totally understand That. It is probably the same for Blackmen that visit your country.
I have been there twice and have many Black male friends who have visited Sweden a few times over the years. Apart from the joy of visiting a country that we had never been to before, we would and have enjoyed ladies who as you said may have been bored with your handsome Swedish men. Neither of us had the intention to marry or become anything but sex partners enjoying sex.

Back