Guys who thought they would never suck cock but did

Yes my gf begged me doing and her black boyfriend was so willing too
So I accepted, duly prepared my ass and next time told them I was ready
He was so skilled: lubed my hole outside and inside with a lot of lube and being as hard as iron simply pointed his cock head on my anus, without forsing entrance
So I could relax, and he gently probed to have his cock head trespassing my ring
She kissed me and being informed by him all was going ok whispered in my ears how much she was proud of me....
So I relaxed even more and William (her BBC lover) ****** his cock inside and had full penetration!
The ache was terrible indeed but again he was so skilled: instead of forsing he kept still, his cock head fully inside, awaiting further relax on my side
When some further gaping occurred he promply noticed and this time ****** his cock, whole length inside, in a single shove!
So I had his cock fully buried in my asshole, balls deep!
She followed kissing my mouth and slowly I started feeling weird sensations by my stretched hole and my brain too was by now fully intrigued by the erotic strength of whole situation!
So William started fucking, at a steady pace, and instinctively I too moved slowly towards him to match his pace and to be fully filled by his cock!
Our mutual movements got faster and soon he informed her he was about to cum in my ass....
And he did, abruptly, loading my hole with his hot delicious semen!
By then I was fully taken and we all understood this will become our standing since then on....
So I started my bottom experience and nothing could give me stronger more overwhelming emotions
Giorgio
I had to start stroking myself while reading that.

The thought never crossed my mind it wasn't even something that I even thought of in the Bizarro taboo kind of way nothing that's not even something I was interested in but as soon as he made me suck his dick I was hooked he f***** me right after that in less than 15 minutes I was turned out. I never thought I'd beg for black guy or beg so much that I cried for it never ever thought I would beg to be f***** but all that has happened in 3 months

after I tasted my first cock I have craved it since. I just love the taste and feeling it swell and pulse is awesome. I sucked this kid at the bustop when I was in school. Once word got around that I was caught in a tent sucking my friend everyone wanted me to suck there cock.

I I can't stop thinking about big black cocks it's all did my mind that's all I want I lust for it I'm weak for it I can't even fight it and don't want to when I got turned out I barely even put up a fight even open my mouth when he pulled my head down he's told me later that turning me out was one of the easiest he's had. I lust for big black dicks I can't resist I can't fight nothing total submission I feel week I feel beneath them I would do anything they told me to I would give up my girlfriend if I still had her I would give her gladly to them I would love to have her see what black cock has done to me I would love to suck big black dick and get bent over immediately after sucking it bent over and pounded like the first time the manhood is pounded out of me I have never been so horny or happy he told me to dump her so I did black cock just has some kind of power over me some kind of control I can't resist it I don't want to I am horny for it all the time I'm gay for it now I'm so weak for it I feel the power of black Cox so strong it makes me submissive it makes me weak I want to suck it I want to be used by I want to be a b**** 4 that cock hi no longer feeling any masculinity at all it has been pounded out of me and I loved every minute I love being gay for black dick I love being controlled by black cock I love the way it makes me feel and I will serve black cock Faithfully 4 doing this to me. I feel strange saying all these things but somehow these words don't feel strong enough to match how I feel I was turned out and could not fight did not want to fight now I want icrave I belong two black cock and it has to be big

Your statements so true and sincere!
Really think ALL white males should sense the same way when facing an erect black cock needing a bj
While sucking and being rewarded by a heavy cum load, all white males will consider being fucked too and having their white ass duly bred by a BBC stud!
Stop hypocrisy! Have to admit, to declare, to enjoy!
Giorgio

I cant wait to suck a nice hard black cock. Never thought I would suck cock at all. Now I think a lot differently. I actually crave it
I love bbc more and more everyday.i want black cock more than anything i can think of i love cock big onres i love dick so much im proud im a faggot i want all the cocks i love them i want dicks so much its all i want i quit pussy no more only cock now i am in love with cock

Back