Guys who thought they would never suck cock but did

Yes my gf begged me doing and her black boyfriend was so willing too
So I accepted, duly prepared my ass and next time told them I was ready
He was so skilled: lubed my hole outside and inside with a lot of lube and being as hard as iron simply pointed his cock head on my anus, without forsing entrance
So I could relax, and he gently probed to have his cock head trespassing my ring
She kissed me and being informed by him all was going ok whispered in my ears how much she was proud of me....
So I relaxed even more and William (her BBC lover) ****** his cock inside and had full penetration!
The ache was terrible indeed but again he was so skilled: instead of forsing he kept still, his cock head fully inside, awaiting further relax on my side
When some further gaping occurred he promply noticed and this time ****** his cock, whole length inside, in a single shove!
So I had his cock fully buried in my asshole, balls deep!
She followed kissing my mouth and slowly I started feeling weird sensations by my stretched hole and my brain too was by now fully intrigued by the erotic strength of whole situation!
So William started fucking, at a steady pace, and instinctively I too moved slowly towards him to match his pace and to be fully filled by his cock!
Our mutual movements got faster and soon he informed her he was about to cum in my ass....
And he did, abruptly, loading my hole with his hot delicious semen!
By then I was fully taken and we all understood this will become our standing since then on....
So I started my bottom experience and nothing could give me stronger more overwhelming emotions
Giorgio

Attachments

• IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG
    779.1 KB · Views: 29
Yes my gf begged me doing and her black boyfriend was so willing too
So I accepted, duly prepared my ass and next time told them I was ready
He was so skilled: lubed my hole outside and inside with a lot of lube and being as hard as iron simply pointed his cock head on my anus, without forsing entrance
So I could relax, and he gently probed to have his cock head trespassing my ring
She kissed me and being informed by him all was going ok whispered in my ears how much she was proud of me....
So I relaxed even more and William (her BBC lover) ****** his cock inside and had full penetration!
The ache was terrible indeed but again he was so skilled: instead of forsing he kept still, his cock head fully inside, awaiting further relax on my side
When some further gaping occurred he promply noticed and this time ****** his cock, whole length inside, in a single shove!
So I had his cock fully buried in my asshole, balls deep!
She followed kissing my mouth and slowly I started feeling weird sensations by my stretched hole and my brain too was by now fully intrigued by the erotic strength of whole situation!
So William started fucking, at a steady pace, and instinctively I too moved slowly towards him to match his pace and to be fully filled by his cock!
Our mutual movements got faster and soon he informed her he was about to cum in my ass....
And he did, abruptly, loading my hole with his hot delicious semen!
By then I was fully taken and we all understood this will become our standing since then on....
So I started my bottom experience and nothing could give me stronger more overwhelming emotions
Giorgio
I like your story...happy to hear how much you like it

Thanks dear! We share same thoughts I can state!
Never thought being fucked in my ass until William did, giving me the most overwhelming emotions in my life!
Giorgio

I CAN SAY I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE MY HUBBY SUCK A COCK IN THIS LIFE TIME ..BUT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO IT HAPPEN ,, WE HAD ONE OF OUR FRIEND ,A BLK GUY OVER WE WERE ALL SETTING AROUND NAKED WE HAD BEEN PLAYING .OUR FRIEND WAS SETTING ON THE COUCH PLAYING WITH HIS COCK IT WAS HALF HARD WHEN OUT OF THE BLUE HE TOLD MY HUBBY TO COME OVER AND SUCK HIM HARD .SO HE COULD FUCK ME .. MY HUSBAND LOOKED AT ME AND ASK IF IT WAS OK ,I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL I SAID SURE ,HE MOVE OVER TO WHERE HE WAS SETTING ON HIS KNEES TOOK HIS COCK IN HIS HANDS AND SLOWLY TOOK IT IN HIS MOUTH AND GAVE HIM A OK BLOWJOB ,,THAT WAS HIS FIRST BUT NOT HIS LAST.............

I CAN SAY I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE MY HUBBY SUCK A COCK IN THIS LIFE TIME ..BUT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO IT HAPPEN ,, WE HAD ONE OF OUR FRIEND ,A BLK GUY OVER WE WERE ALL SETTING AROUND NAKED WE HAD BEEN PLAYING .OUR FRIEND WAS SETTING ON THE COUCH PLAYING WITH HIS COCK IT WAS HALF HARD WHEN OUT OF THE BLUE HE TOLD MY HUBBY TO COME OVER AND SUCK HIM HARD .SO HE COULD FUCK ME .. MY HUSBAND LOOKED AT ME AND ASK IF IT WAS OK ,I THOUGHT WHAT THE HELL I SAID SURE ,HE MOVE OVER TO WHERE HE WAS SETTING ON HIS KNEES TOOK HIS COCK IN HIS HANDS AND SLOWLY TOOK IT IN HIS MOUTH AND GAVE HIM A OK BLOWJOB ,,THAT WAS HIS FIRST BUT NOT HIS LAST.............
You like watching that?

Did it turn you on?

Back