Guys telling friends about the fetish/lifestyle...

I’ve never told anyone and I think many of my “friends” would probably disown me if they knew….just a guy thing, I’m sure some would distance from me but in the same sense, be jealous as well.
I find it very difficult to believe that many husbands would openly talk about their wives having other lovers unless they have an open marriage where he is also free to have other women. A man is supposed to be able to satisfy and take care of his woman and openly talking about his wife needing other men to fuck seems like quite an admission of failure. I get the idea that a man may love his wife enough to let her enjoy other lovers, but I just don't think he will openly brag about it with other guys.

I find it very difficult to believe that many husbands would openly talk about their wives having other lovers unless they have an open marriage where he is also free to have other women. A man is supposed to be able to satisfy and take care of his woman and openly talking about his wife needing other men to fuck seems like quite an admission of failure. I get the idea that a man may love his wife enough to let her enjoy other lovers, but I just don't think he will openly brag about it with other guys.
I told a couple of guys I was servicing that I hope to someday to be a cuckold.

My wife has confirmed that at least two of her friends know.... a bit humiliating for me the husband that others know my wife fucks other men for satisfaction..... I could not bring myself to tell any of my friends or family, just too embarrassing
Did she tell you the context in which she told them? As in, are these her two besties that she shares everything with or already might have had a suspicion? Or are these two of her more open minded/less judgemental friends?

That is definitely humiliating but also must be a massive turn on as well. I agree on no family and most friends, but for some reason having a couple of her friends know would be a mind fuck in a good way. I imagine I would act different around them/almost be nervous, especially if it was one of her more attractive friends.

Did she tell you the context in which she told them? As in, are these her two besties that she shares everything with or already might have had a suspicion? Or are these two of her more open minded/less judgemental friends?

That is definitely humiliating but also must be a massive turn on as well. I agree on no family and most friends, but for some reason having a couple of her friends know would be a mind fuck in a good way. I imagine I would act different around them/almost be nervous, especially if it was one of her more attractive friends.
Yes it was two of her besties, one doesn't live near us but the other one does. Regardless, I have spent time hanging out with both and just knowing that in the back of their minds they know my wife enjoys other men and I am being cuckolded is both embarrassing and a arousing at the same time!

Yes it was two of her besties, one doesn't live near us but the other one does. Regardless, I have spent time hanging out with both and just knowing that in the back of their minds they know my wife enjoys other men and I am being cuckolded is both embarrassing and a arousing at the same time!
i agree. some of my friends found out about my wife's hobby. one of her dates bragged like a high schooler & it made its way to my buddies, then to me.

I try to be myself as much as I can, so depending on the degree of intimacy, I have talked to my friends about my sexual desires. Some friends, female in particular, knows everything. With someone else I was a little less direct, not using the word "cuckold". Everyone knows that I am "not jealous". My wish for the future however is to speak more and more openly about my cuckold status because it is part of me and I am proud of it!
I think this lifestyle is fantastic so I would like to help to spread it! I would like to help black men realize their power and white women realize the opportunities to live a more intense and fulfilling life.
I understand not using the word "cuckold" as it sounds like "cucka = poo" and that is why I would never use that word even to my wife, and wittol is just as bad. There should be another term for it.

It’s a topic I don’t see bringing up ever with those I’ve known. I will say it has been very nice talking freely to our friends we’ve met with common interests.

Like this. It is the best seat in the house when your loving whore is taking strange cock! You can hear see smell feel and taste her infidelities as they are happening in real time! You will see his nuts tighten,and start pumping copious amounts of sperm into the sluts well fucked holes,and taste the nectar! So hot!
I dream of this

Like this. It is the best seat in the house when your loving whore is taking strange cock! You can hear see smell feel and taste her infidelities as they are happening in real time! You will see his nuts tighten,and start pumping copious amounts of sperm into the sluts well fucked holes,and taste the nectar! So hot!
Been a cuckold just makes our relationship stronger
She gets satisfied and soo do i
If its a dominant stud he will fuck my ass to just to show my women he is in control and has us both

The premise of the question is really self defeating. The main attraction is the taboo nature of the whole thing. If you could simply share it with friends and be public about it, there would be no appeal from that standpoint.

The cuckholding fetish/fantasy is becoming so popular and more people are talking about it, especially on sites like these. But how often is it brought up or talked about it among friends, co-workers or family.

I know that women talk so freely among friends about sexual partners and experiences and I've seen other threads about women who introduce women to the cuckholding idea, but what about the men? I know that guys don't talk so freely or openly about anything, let alone our sex life like women do.

Cucks do you ever talk about it among your friends, co-workers, family membets or other acquaintances? Have you ever told a Black guy about your fetish/fantasy?
I've talked about it with women, but never men, unless I think he might be a suitable match for my wife. But not my friends and family. My wife's behavior around other men at social events we attend, has caused some people to ask questions about our marriage. I tell them, yeah she is very friendly, but as far as I know that's all she is. Of course I always get the, well I'd keep an eye on her if I was you. I never say it but I want to say oh I keep an eye on her alright, especially when she's flirting.

I dont really talk about it openly, although one of my buddies knows because his wife is also a hot wife and we are in a similar situation. But now that we are moving to a different state, I think we will be more open about it to others...instead of not discussing it.
Since my answer above, I have now discovered that my hot wife has told at least 5 of her friends that she has a boyfriend. Apparently she Snapchats them when she is with the boyfriend and let's all of them know what she is up to. Up until now, they just think we have a one sided open marriage...they don't know about the cuckold dynamic, nor do they now about my submissive behavior and clean-up duties. At least they don't know yet...

Several of my wife's friends have told her that they are cheating on their husbands. I guess women consider it an extra trophy to have lovers other than their hubby and like to brag about it. I have never heard any guy friends announce that they have side girlfriends. Some of them may, but they keep it quiet. Why are women so glad to announce extra lovers to the world ?

Curious. Would u start with a stranger then? Or go with comfort and someone she knows???
it was always someone she knew. usually a current, or former, co-worker.

she had no idea that he had a big mouth & that he knew someone that knew who i was & shared the info with a mutual friend of ours. the mutual friend told me about what she was doing.

My husband (Pops) took the opportunity to discuss the cuckold lifestyle with two of his "nephews" (sons of family friends) once, and explained how exciting it can be. They listened and asked questions, and finally asked if he was a cuckold and did "aunty" Jasmine have sex with other men? He then had to explain that he was, and that I was a very hot wife, and what that all meant. He then showed them some pics of me with several big cocks in me. They told him that for quite sometime they had lusted over me, and would love to see me "in live action" with other men! They commented on how I am always dressed sexy with short skirts and see thru blouses. He then had to further explain that he dressed up for such sessions and liked to be ordered about by me and my bulls. I thought that was a little too far at the time, but that's Pops for you!

It did not take long for the older one, James, to call over to the house one day, to see "how I was"! He explained that "Uncle" pops had told him that I liked young cock, and would I like to see his? Soon I was on my knees, cock in mouth, when in walked Pops! He went upstairs and came down shortly after with stockings and garter belt, pink panties, and hi-heel shoes and proceeded to suck my tits and spread open my cunny for James, encouraging him to fill me up!

After much grunting and verbal encouragement, he, at Pops insistence, came huge loads in my shaven pussy, and James marveled at how Pops dived in and ate it all up. Later on the other "nephew" came along for a visit with his older brother, and I had two young cocks use me and Pops for their fun and enjoyment. So now we are not 100% sure how many of his "family" know, or if the two young men kept quiet? which I think is most probable. They still call around, when they can, and enjoy "aunty" Jasmines' company, i.e fuck my brains out and fill me with young hot cum!!! We both love it all!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Last edited:
The cuckholding fetish/fantasy is becoming so popular and more people are talking about it, especially on sites like these. But how often is it brought up or talked about it among friends, co-workers or family.

I know that women talk so freely among friends about sexual partners and experiences and I've seen other threads about women who introduce women to the cuckholding idea, but what about the men? I know that guys don't talk so freely or openly about anything, let alone our sex life like women do.

Cucks do you ever talk about it among your friends, co-workers, family membets or other acquaintances? Have you ever told a Black guy about your fetish/fantasy?
One of my friend knows.

I once asked him to "take care" of my wife while I was gone for an extended period of time. He does not judge me or anything.

Back