"Gumbo" what gets you off, ANYTHING GOES!

0-mat-fm-113-jpg.1325253

I was with my boyfriend for about 2 years. I gained about 60 pounds since I started dating him. We where at a party, this blond girl started talking to him and he gave her all of his attention. I was not worried about that at first but then when i wanted him to respond to me he just said chill out but continued to engage in conversation with him, she looked at me and I could tell she thought she knew she was prettier than me and kind of smiled at him when he said i was his girlfriend. She was about 5'9 she had big breast, she was not overwieght, she sort of looked like a Heidi Klum type if I were to compare her to someone. I am shorter, pretty dark skinned, and I am still pretty much overwieght. Its kind of like comparing a fat Whoopi Goldberg to a blond girl like Klum I know he liked her and was in to her. One of my girlfriends pulled me aside to talk about what is up with him, by the time we where done, they both gone. Keep in mind cell phones where not around and he was driving me to the party so I asked my friend to give me a ride home and my friend dropped me off. When I got back to our apartment she was in there already wearing nothing but a bra and panties and I snapped. I charged at her screaming all sorts names at her but she just tackled me on the ground and got on top of me and started pounding on me. I could not even defend myself she could punch hard, I kept demanding her to get off me or I hurt her, she kept beating on me. I started pleading for her to stop, she asked me if I was sorry for attacking her, I said, no, she slapped me so hard. She asked me again and I said I am sorry please stop. She got off of me and my boyfriend told me to get out. I ended up living on the couch of my friends house. They are actually married now, the man i thought I would be with forever was stolen from me so easily, I lost to this women in every way, she has a great career, she is sexier, she kicked my ass and stole my man and it makes me soaking wet thinking about this for whatever reason

I was with my boyfriend for about 2 years. I gained about 60 pounds since I started dating him. We where at a party, this blond girl started talking to him and he gave her all of his attention. I was not worried about that at first but then when i wanted him to respond to me he just said chill out but continued to engage in conversation with him, she looked at me and I could tell she thought she knew she was prettier than me and kind of smiled at him when he said i was his girlfriend. She was about 5'9 she had big breast, she was not overwieght, she sort of looked like a Heidi Klum type if I were to compare her to someone. I am shorter, pretty dark skinned, and I am still pretty much overwieght. Its kind of like comparing a fat Whoopi Goldberg to a blond girl like Klum I know he liked her and was in to her. One of my girlfriends pulled me aside to talk about what is up with him, by the time we where done, they both gone. Keep in mind cell phones where not around and he was driving me to the party so I asked my friend to give me a ride home and my friend dropped me off. When I got back to our apartment she was in there already wearing nothing but a bra and panties and I snapped. I charged at her screaming all sorts names at her but she just tackled me on the ground and got on top of me and started pounding on me. I could not even defend myself she could punch hard, I kept demanding her to get off me or I hurt her, she kept beating on me. I started pleading for her to stop, she asked me if I was sorry for attacking her, I said, no, she slapped me so hard. She asked me again and I said I am sorry please stop. She got off of me and my boyfriend told me to get out. I ended up living on the couch of my friends house. They are actually married now, the man i thought I would be with forever was stolen from me so easily, I lost to this women in every way, she has a great career, she is sexier, she kicked my ass and stole my man and it makes me soaking wet thinking about this for whatever reason
Sounds like you have some pinned up sexual desires. We could definitely talk about them. :devil:

Back