Ground rules

How do people handle issues like hygiene and STD's? Do you set up ground rules from the beginning. Is it acceptable to ask that everyone showers the day of and make sure everyone is tested before hand? It seems like some people would get pissy as if you're questioning their cleanliness.
They should not.... STDs are real and so is stinky balls & vaginas... Cleanliness is GOLDEN

....Its socially correct, folks, to briefly speak with your new partners about hygiene & stds in this age of promiscuous sex. Its easier for men, than women, to address this simply because men's sexual organs are external, BUT, its often the men who do the least housekeeping, and women aren't the least bit offended (in fact, are comforted) when their new partners initiates the discussion of std & hygiene. I would simply let the lady I was with know that I preferred bareback to using condoms, but felt it important to mention disease & pregnancy risk ... I never had a lady offended by that conversation. In fact, in some cases it actually helped them relax and have the fun we were hoping to have.
....I know I rarely ever wanted a second date with a woman who had a smelly kooter. ;)
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

My thoughts on this are very simple, if we can't shower first and inspect each other then it will not happen. Plain and simple, I pride myself on being clean plus I like to eat pussy to much to risk my health.

New members of the group are brought in by existing members. That person will typically have the conversation about the rules. I get checked a couple of times a year. Since we restrict ourselves to spouses and members of the group every one has an interest in preventing STD's

My ex ended up violating most of our ground rules. For example, if she was alone with a BBC (especially if alcohol or nose candy was involved), she rarely required condoms.

Back