Good interracial autors?

Would love to know the favourite interracial authors of people on this website. What is it you like about them and where can you locate some of their work?
PERSONALLY I have written about 15 or so on here 1st one was INITIATION WRITTEN FOR SECRETSLUT1234 ON HERE.
Only author on here subhub love his stories
guy on literotic writes brilliant stories of life of ex pat families used in africa,not sure if he posts on here goes by expatdad.titles of mine ifyou want to read are
breaking with tradition
slab of meat
DONNA'S GOT THE LOOK WAS READ 1000 TIMES IN 3 DAYS.
enough for now

PERSONALLY I have written about 15 or so on here 1st one was INITIATION WRITTEN FOR SECRETSLUT1234 ON HERE.
Only author on here subhub love his stories
guy on literotic writes brilliant stories of life of ex pat families used in africa,not sure if he posts on here goes by expatdad.titles of mine ifyou want to read are
breaking with tradition
slab of meat
DONNA'S GOT THE LOOK WAS READ 1000 TIMES IN 3 DAYS.
enough for now
Thanks for that. I too, have read a lot of stories on Literotica. I especially enjoy stories by Lemondial and Karen Kay as they are mainly cuckold stories and often involve white wives getting pregnant by their black lovers - a theme that I enjoy.

if your looking for cuckolding stories 2 other ones to look up
KRISTINS archives INTERRACIAL STORIES be warned though some very strong stuff in them read content descriptions for each title.
secondly
BLACK DEMON STORIES
first and best one I read hooked me completely
the con's revenge part 4
the judge
I fucking loved it.

Back