Going to a smaller cage size

My keyholder says that I might need a smaller cage. Do you think that's true? Should I just move one size down or for the smallest?
She also said that I won't be able to ever get erect again. Do you know if that's true too?

@SissyRachel26, realistically speaking, cage size, ring size, and geometry should not be determined by one party. If you're wearing it, you should have input. A cage that's improperly fitted or entirely too small can cause permanent damage. If wearing it when you're not erect causes any discomfort then you should discontinue wearing it.

The human body is resilient. Your erections will return to normal within a few days of the cage coming off.

I have gradually made hubby wear smaller and smaller cages. Actually the smaller the cage the more comfortable for longer term use. He started with the plastic cb 3000, cb 6000 and cb 6000s. Next he went to shorter stainless steel models and finally to micro stainless steel thimble size along with a hollow steel urethra tube to assist in urination as well as for security. I prostate milk him on occasion to relieve him of his watery seminal dischage. Cleaning in the shower is easy. He is happier knowing that he doesn't have to compete in the manhood duties.

@SissyRachel26, realistically speaking, cage size, ring size, and geometry should not be determined by one party. If you're wearing it, you should have input. A cage that's improperly fitted or entirely too small can cause permanent damage. If wearing it when you're not erect causes any discomfort then you should discontinue wearing it.

The human body is resilient. Your erections will return to normal within a few days of the cage coming off.
I really hope so...

Generally speaking the smaller the cage the better. It allows for a more comfortable wear and is less obvious under clothes.
It can also stop unwanted erections before they even start, cages that are too big which allow the start of erections can become painful.
Over time you may find that you will need a resized cage as your willy gets used to being kept in a confined space.

Generally speaking the smaller the cage the better. It allows for a more comfortable wear and is less obvious under clothes.
It can also stop unwanted erections before they even start, cages that are too big which allow the start of erections can become painful.
Over time you may find that you will need a resized cage as your willy gets used to being kept in a confined space.
Feel like I hear all kinds of different stuff. We're shopping and I'd love the straight story on this, not some BS. I understand some people saying the smallest cage possible is desirable, but is the smallest cage that can be managed while completely flaccid a safe choice? I know I could get into something really quite small but my flaccid state is rather variable. Should it be well filled by -- and a really snug fit on -- my penis at its absolute smallest? Is it the right approach -- and again, SAFE -- to be fitted so that erections really cannot happen at all? I'd think you could still at least start to get engorged even while super confined. Which is hot.

Last edited:
Feel like I hear all kinds of different stuff. We're shopping and I'd love the straight story on this, not some BS. I understand some people saying the smallest cage possible is desirable, but is the smallest cage that can be managed while completely flaccid a safe choice? I know I could get into something really quite small but my flaccid state is rather variable. Should it be well filled by -- and a really snug fit on -- my penis at its absolute smallest? Is it the right approach -- and again, SAFE -- to be fitted so that erections really cannot happen at all? I'd think you could still at least start to get engorged even while super confined. Which is hot.
You are right, everyone has their own very valid opinion. I would suggest buying some cheap plastic cages of ebay, different sizes adn fit to see what you feel is best for your body.
IMO and experience, if I have growing room in the cage and I start to get hard this causes me serious pain and moves the cage down.

You are right, everyone has their own very valid opinion. I would suggest buying some cheap plastic cages of ebay, different sizes adn fit to see what you feel is best for your body.
IMO and experience, if I have growing room in the cage and I start to get hard this causes me serious pain and moves the cage down.

To my way of thinking any opinion that promotes or allows for harm to the genitalia or affects them much beyond usage of the device is completely misguided and dangerous, and therefore on its face less valid. Not suggesting that's what you're promoting here.

Different preferences in shape and comfort aside, I have to believe there's a generally accepted set of guidelines about what's reasonable when it comes to fit, and also a fair understanding of how restrictive a device can/should be so that it effectively thwarts erection without doing physical harm. Through research I seem to be seeing the critical thing is that it not cut off circulation. The right device will allow normal circulation without permitting the penis to become engorged. To that end it should fit rather snug, is the sense I have of it, both in terms of length and girth, so that a wearer can cycle through episodes of starting to swell towards erection but return to a flaccid state before long.

Last edited:
I have gradually made hubby wear smaller and smaller cages. Actually the smaller the cage the more comfortable for longer term use. He started with the plastic cb 3000, cb 6000 and cb 6000s. Next he went to shorter stainless steel models and finally to micro stainless steel thimble size along with a hollow steel urethra tube to assist in urination as well as for security. I prostate milk him on occasion to relieve him of his watery seminal dischage. Cleaning in the shower is easy. He is happier knowing that he doesn't have to compete in the manhood duties.
So nice to hear from a woman in control and so successful at emasculating her cuckold.

I had a cb600 and I found it hurt me im now in a stainless one with a urethra tube thats at least 4 in long in side me to go to wee and I got to say I am getting smaller as its not used any more even by my self and like your husband im am so much happier and my wife is as she does not have to put up with it anymore wish this happened to me years ago,

Back