Going out in public

One time we went out in Vegas and she was in a tight cheetah print dress and I knew some black men wanted to get at it. It turned me on and when I got ******* I told her I wanna see a black guy rail her. She got horny and told me how she loves big cock. Ugh I wish she would handle one in front of me
love to help you out with that!

I have learned that I find it incredibly exciting to reveal personal and private details of my wife. I love to share things that I should not. If you’re interested, please send me a message.
I am the same. It turns me on to share her private info. She knows how bad I want her cuckold me, but so far she has not.

Attachments

• 2305.jpg
    2305.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 226
One time we went out in Vegas and she was in a tight cheetah print dress and I knew some black men wanted to get at it. It turned me on and when I got ******* I told her I wanna see a black guy rail her. She got horny and told me how she loves big cock. Ugh I wish she would handle one in front of me
Last summer my wife had her first experience with a black guy. It was at the adult pool at the mgm, we met 3 guys at the pool and we started talking about football since they ran a clinic and our ******* plays. Two of the guys had to go somewhere leaving just the three of us,. After talking a while my wife and Kieth were getting comfortable with each other laughing at each others jokes and light touching on the shoulder after jokes. Then Keith somehow got behind my wife while having a conversation with me. He started massaging my wife’s shoulders and she mentioned how good it felt. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled. He was asking me questions about what position my ******* played and as he was talking to me his hands moved down and he was openly rubbing my wife’s tits. The same ones in the pic below. He just kept talking to me like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. My eyes were glued to his hands as he moved them under my wife’s top and was now playing with her nipples. My wife moaned softly leaned back into him. After groping my wife’s tits for a while he leaned in again and whispered again in her ear then she turned her head and started kissing him. One of his hands came out of her top and moved down to my wife’s pussy. He moved her suit over to the side and started rubbing her pussy. I moved my eyes up and he was kissing my wife and looking right at me as he played with her pussy. I couldn’t say anything I just stood there and watched Kieth have his way with my wife as she totally submitted to him. So many emotions ran through me I was jealous excited proud humbled, it seemed so normal to just watch the way he totally controlled my wife, then my wife had the most mind blowing orgasm I ever witnessed. Her legs got weak and Keith had to hold her up. When she got her balance Keith kept his hands around her slowly caressing her tits as he continued our conversation. The whole situation was so unreal how he just helped him self to my wife and made it feel like it was normal for him to do it. I looked around the pool and there were a lot of couples looking at us and it was a big turn on for me because in my head I’m thinking all these people know that’s my wife and this guy just took ownership of my wife right in front of me. His friends came back and he was still rubbing my wife’s tits as they joined us and it didn’t even phase them that Keith had my wife’s tits out groping them. I encourage all couples to let your wife experience that kind of connection with a black guy it was out of this world.
I posted the pic for visual of my wife. She calls that top the easy access groping top.

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpeg
    IMG_3335.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 169
Last summer my wife had her first experience with a black guy. It was at the adult pool at the mgm, we met 3 guys at the pool and we started talking about football since they ran a clinic and our ******* plays. Two of the guys had to go somewhere leaving just the three of us,. After talking a while my wife and Kieth were getting comfortable with each other laughing at each others jokes and light touching on the shoulder after jokes. Then Keith somehow got behind my wife while having a conversation with me. He started massaging my wife’s shoulders and she mentioned how good it felt. He whispered something in her ear and she smiled. He was asking me questions about what position my ******* played and as he was talking to me his hands moved down and he was openly rubbing my wife’s tits. The same ones in the pic below. He just kept talking to me like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. My eyes were glued to his hands as he moved them under my wife’s top and was now playing with her nipples. My wife moaned softly leaned back into him. After groping my wife’s tits for a while he leaned in again and whispered again in her ear then she turned her head and started kissing him. One of his hands came out of her top and moved down to my wife’s pussy. He moved her suit over to the side and started rubbing her pussy. I moved my eyes up and he was kissing my wife and looking right at me as he played with her pussy. I couldn’t say anything I just stood there and watched Kieth have his way with my wife as she totally submitted to him. So many emotions ran through me I was jealous excited proud humbled, it seemed so normal to just watch the way he totally controlled my wife, then my wife had the most mind blowing orgasm I ever witnessed. Her legs got weak and Keith had to hold her up. When she got her balance Keith kept his hands around her slowly caressing her tits as he continued our conversation. The whole situation was so unreal how he just helped him self to my wife and made it feel like it was normal for him to do it. I looked around the pool and there were a lot of couples looking at us and it was a big turn on for me because in my head I’m thinking all these people know that’s my wife and this guy just took ownership of my wife right in front of me. His friends came back and he was still rubbing my wife’s tits as they joined us and it didn’t even phase them that Keith had my wife’s tits out groping them. I encourage all couples to let your wife experience that kind of connection with a black guy it was out of this world.
I posted the pic for visual of my wife. She calls that top the easy access groping top.
Excellent exciting story about you and your beautiful lucky white wife's amazing experience of a strange black man taking Ownership of your wife, playing with her naked white TiTs, nipples and cunt, in front of you and many other people at the Public pool.
Did his 2 black friends also enjoy playing with your slut wife's naked white TiTs, nipples and cunt, in front of you and many other people?

Back