Going on actual dates?

My wife isn't interested in going on a "date" per se without me involved, but she has texted back and forth with new friends and that's usually pretty hot :cool:

I know that isn't the same, but sorta ;)

We do however often go on "dates" together for dinner with new guys, and especially couples. That's fun and a good way to see if everyone has chemistry, especially if we talk about swinging or innuendo at dinner in public. That's a little erotic, and a lot of fun!

Of course for me dateing is part of the relationship for a couple of reason one is i get to know him better he gets to know me therefore i can make him happy when we are intimate since I will know what he likes and dislikes better. two I love being in public with my dates and people knowing that he wil be in me by the end of the night, some of that is a personals kink some is i like to rub it in the face of the racist bastards i deal with daily. I even went on a date to a wedding once
Love your self confidence about interracial public dating. My wife really enjoys public interracial dating anywhere but on our home turf. Like you, she has attended weddings with her black boyfriend. She has also enjoyed his family reunions, birthday parties for his Mom, weekend getaways and week long vacations. All of these experiences help them to develop a much deeper emotional relationship to blend with their long term physical relationship.

Love your self confidence about interracial public dating. My wife really enjoys public interracial dating anywhere but on our home turf. Like you, she has attended weddings with her black boyfriend. She has also enjoyed his family reunions, birthday parties for his Mom, weekend getaways and week long vacations. All of these experiences help them to develop a much deeper emotional relationship to blend with their long term physical relationship.
There is nothing better than everyone knowing your a married white wife being claimed and taken by a black man in front of his friends and family.

There is nothing better than everyone knowing your a married white wife being claimed and taken by a black man in front of his friends and family.
Wow you are a remarkably open, honest and brave Hotwife. My wife hasn’t yet had the confidence to openly introduce her black boyfriend to our families, vanilla friends, neighbors and coworkers. I am going to encourage her to follow your example.

Wow you are a remarkably open, honest and brave Hotwife. My wife hasn’t yet had the confidence to openly introduce her black boyfriend to our families, vanilla friends, neighbors and coworkers. I am going to encourage her to follow your example.
He has introduced my wife as his married girlfriend to all his vanilla friends, family and neighbors on many occasions. She loves all the attention she gets, especially from his Mom.

Her boyfriend has also shared my wife with some of his black friends at private parties away from his family too. She has become very popular as she loves to please.

my family and friends would not be accepting of my sexual awakening
Ironically, Anne’s elderly Mom is vicariously excited about her *******’s extramarital journey. As a jobless widow with 3 ******* to feed, she became a private ******* many years ago to pay the bills. With that history, she is very supportive of Anne’s lifestyle.

On the other hand, my ultra conservative family would be very judgemental about Anne’s extramarital relationships and very critical of my becoming her submissive cuckold husband.

Ironically, Anne’s elderly Mom is vicariously excited about her *******’s extramarital journey. As a jobless widow with 3 ******* to feed, she became a private ******* many years ago to pay the bills. With that history, she is very supportive of Anne’s lifestyle.

On the other hand, my ultra conservative family would be very judgemental about Anne’s extramarital relationships and very critical of my becoming her submissive cuckold husband.
my family is very conservative and would be very unhappy to know i give my body to black male and especially if they had any idea of what I do with them god if they knew i had a baby by one damn they would be sooo pissed

my family is very conservative and would be very unhappy to know i give my body to black male and especially if they had any idea of what I do with them god if they knew i had a baby by one damn they would be sooo pissed
I know exactly how you feel honey. My family is also extremely conservative. They would be very upset if they knew that I was a bisexual submissive for my wife’s black bulls. On the other hand, my wife’s Mom has been enjoying hearing all the wild stories from her *******. We just need to be wise about where we play in public.

We are hoping to find someone who will play with both of us and who we can hang out with as well. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop a special, intimate relationship among all of us, where all of us are lovers, not in competition with each other for anyone's attention.

Last edited:
We are hoping to find someone who will play with both of us and who we can hang out with as well. Ideally, we would like to be able to develop a special, intimate relationship among all of us, where all of us are lovers, not in competition with each other for anyone's attention. In view of that, I would love to have our friend to not only be my lover, but also my boyfriend who I could go out on dates with. That would give us time to spend together. He could also be my fiance's boyfriend and they could do things together, too.
You just described the perfect 3 way interracial relationship.

Back