Going Black-Only Thoughts?

Hey y’all. Thank you so much for the words of encouragement and all of your opinions. I just wanted to give y’all a little update. I am currently black-only and owned by a bull. Since going black-only I find it easier to open myself up to my bull physically, sexually, and emotionally. I have been so pleased with my decision and the outcome I have got from it. In my opinion if you are even considering going black-only don’t hesitate just do it.
Congratulations! I'm happy for you. Don't forget to keep us informed on how things are going for you.

So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.

Attachments

• 1444357427365.jpg
    1444357427365.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 2016-09-27-11-40-38--823436256.jpg
    2016-09-27-11-40-38--823436256.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 30
sometimes i wonder about these types of posting, i dont know how to digest them. on one hand i wonder if the person writing it is for real and sincere or are they just trolling, and before anyone jumps on me i am not suggesting this person is trolling.

So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.
I love when my hotwives cut off their husbands.

When we had the “chat” Karen told me her bf wanted her to be black only for a while, she said she didn’t know how long things would last with him (they had been together 6 months at that point) but she didnt wanna mess it up. I could tell she had already made up her mind so I agreed. 5.5 years later she’s still black only.
And how are you with that all those years

The husband cant satisfy her so shes viewing the sex between them as a waste of time.

Physical pleasure and emotional intimacy go hand and hand. When you make a women feel physical pleasure like shes never felt before she will register it as an emotional connection.

Powerful orgasms establish a powerful emotional connection.

If the husband was satisfying her but they just wanted a little extra excitement he wouldn't be getting cut off but most likely hes like most guys out here and just does what feels good to him in the bed leaving her feeling sexually empty and unsatisfied.
Lol

Does he have a say
Now, he doesn't at all. But it was evolution of his and my mind. At the beginning of our journey I was setting the rules but I always discussed everything with husband and our Black Bull. Over time we went more and more into submission, Black Men Supremacy and the New World Order ideology etc and I and hubby wanted to dive into the lifestyle as much as it is possible. So our Black Bull became our Black Master and He owns us totally and manages not only sexual matters of our life. And we live in some kind of Bdsm Black owned cuckold couple lifestyle where all rules are set by our Master only. But it is not truth that we have no choice. We have. If we don't want to follow the rules we can leave the lifestyle anytime and with no harm to us. But...... we don't want leave and that is why we do everything to follow the rules and we are open to permanent pushing of our limits. Recapitulating, when we were brainwashed into the Black Supremacy etc and when we fully trusted our Master and always follow His will everything changed and life became wonderful as much as it only can be! Paradoxically, when we understood that we lived for the happiness of our Black Master, when we became totally slaved we felt that we are free for the first time in our life. Kisses. Kasia

I have been thinking about this subject and decided to go completely black only. I told my hubby last night and he was upset but understands he is unable to satisfy my cravings. He doesn’t have the physical attributes not the Dominant streak that gets me off. I told him he can explore his bi side or I will milk him a few times a month but it won’t be a sexual act more medicinal. He knows I love him but he is still coming to terms with our physical marriage ending.

Back