Going Black-Only Thoughts?

xXKinkCoupleXx

Couple
From
MS, US
So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.

Sounds like everyone is on the same page. Do you feel like you will lose an physical connection with your husband if you totally cut him off? I don’t think I could ever be completely cut off from sex if I was in an relationship that involves the lifestyle! But everyone has different approaches on the lifestyle!

I love my husband completely and we do have boundaries in place in case a lover gets too attached. I don’t mind some intimate and casual attachment to my lovers. The attachment make the sex so much better. I love my husband in a way I couldn’t love anyone else, but I want a attachment to my lover that my husband doesn’t have.

He's your husband so I feel you might be better off discussing this with him before making the choice. He might be fine with not having sex and just getting handjobs and stuff like that, just make sure whatever choice you make your husband supports and is fine with.

If your husband is ok with that arrangement, go for it.

I think its a great thing that yiuve both discussed it. You might find you will develop a different sexual relationship with hubby once hes cut off. Like playing with his ass to make him cum. You then do the fucking. But however this goes it might be nice to say treat him on his birthdays:)

When we had the “chat” Karen told me her bf wanted her to be black only for a while, she said she didn’t know how long things would last with him (they had been together 6 months at that point) but she didnt wanna mess it up. I could tell she had already made up her mind so I agreed. 5.5 years later she’s still black only.

So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.
I did that 8 years ago. I highly recommend it so long as the communication is open and honest. Clearly he knows he cannot satisfy you on a sexual level and if he loves you then he surely understands. I think at the same time you take the pressure off of him to perform and then he can focus on other aspects of your marriage.

I think ncbbccuckcpl has a great point. Communication is the biggest key and since you have discussed it with him and come up with a solution (trial period) I think it is a go ! Speaking from his point of view, I suggest he may know now he isn't able to satisfy you sexually and it can be very stressful and frustrating for him now. Going black only gives him a huge sigh of relief, but only if he knows your heart is his and always will be. At least that is how I am

I think ncbbccuckcpl has a great point. Communication is the biggest key and since you have discussed it with him and come up with a solution (trial period) I think it is a go ! Speaking from his point of view, I suggest he may know now he isn't able to satisfy you sexually and it can be very stressful and frustrating for him now. Going black only gives him a huge sigh of relief, but only if he knows your heart is his and always will be. At least that is how I am
I am not totally cut off, I get to fuck her on my birthday and one other day of the year she picks, never know when the other day is. It is exciting wondering when the other day is going to be.

I am not totally cut off, I get to fuck her on my birthday and one other day of the year she picks, never know when the other day is. It is exciting wondering when the other day is going to be.
That is exciting. I am cut off also but not really totally. We don't have specific days, just whenever she lets me. The last time was about a month ago, but before that probably a year. My birthday just passed and I was not allowed to fuck her but did get to eat her pussy the next day

This seems like a weird posting coming from a woman since men and women approach sex totally differently. For men sex is a utility. For women, sex is more emotional.
On one hand you SAY you love your guy intensely but are willing to go out of your way denying him sex? What's the point of that?
On the other hand, you say you two have boundaries in place with your Bull(s), then you immediately contradict that statement and say you WANT intimate sex that you only share with Bulls. ?

Bulls don't care either way, if you giving up the pussy we will fuck you regardless lol

I have a young cuckold couple here in Austin. The cuckold bf is FASCINATED with this idea of his girl cutting him off. The girl could care less. She just wants to fuck.

Cutting someone off just sounds pointless.
Its like hitting the lottery but accepting less money to avoid paying higher taxes.
Why not just enjoy sex for sex, since you have the best of both worlds?
- Dr Mike

My wife isn't black only but she has been BF only for the past year and a half or so and we are both very happy with the decision.She's much happier getting all the big dick she needs from guys that can really give it to her and I'm very happy knowing that I can just jerk my little dick whenever I want without dissapointing her.

She did give me a hand job a few months back as a reward for doing some housework but she made sure to tell me it wasn't enjoyable for her to play with such a small cock and told me to hurry up and cum

Back