Going Black-Only Thoughts?

something I’m thinking of too
Just go for it. I wish I had done it earlier :) I really understand that the decision is hard and difficult to take...but this is the only way it should be. We have been Black owned for about two years and since the beginning I am for Black Men only and my husband is in chastity cage and I don't have sex with him at all. I love my husband and he loves me but I have sex with Black Men only and it won't change. Making step back is very difficult and maybe sometimes impossible so it is worth to remember that. Kisses from Poland. Kasia the wife

Just go for it. I wish I had done it earlier :) I really understand that the decision is hard and difficult to take...but this is the only way it should be. We have been Black owned for about two years and since the beginning I am for Black Men only and my husband is in chastity cage and I don't have sex with him at all. I love my husband and he loves me but I have sex with Black Men only and it won't change. Making step back is very difficult and maybe sometimes impossible so it is worth to remember that. Kisses from Poland. Kasia the wife
Yes yes!
I love your convenience and satisfaction with your decision!

My wife was black only for a couple of years before she left me for her black boyfriend. The reason she was black only was because I couldn't satisfy her sexually. I watched her with some of the black guys she was having sex with and realized she needed more than I could give her so I volunteered to let her go black only. We/she were both happier, she didn't have to worry about faking orgasms with me anymore and she could give herself completely to the black guys she was fucking.
Good for you...!!!

This post is not designed to be critical but as an intelligent human being, I’m just wondering?

Ladies, I’m just really curious. When I hear women say, “It’s ok to cut off my husband from sex because he knows he can’t satisfy me”.

If a man were to say, “My wife doesn’t arouse me anymore, so I’m going to cut her off from sex”. Would women be ok with that comment like men have to be ok with the 1st comment.

I’m just wondering if men and women are wired differently - where a man’s desire to please their wife is so strong or see them pleased is so strong that we are willing to cut themselves off.
As a female... i dont think i could completely cut my cuck off. Personally pur bond sexually, mentally and emotionally has gotten stronger since we dipped our feet into this lifestyle. Our communication has never been better and while he is not nearly as endowed as a BBC he does still have the capability to satisfy me. We just have so much love for one another.

I think you are absolutely correct in your statement that a women would have huge issues if her husband/cuck came to her and saod "meh. I dont want to split up but i dont want to have sex with you"(for whatever the reason is)

My life partner (cuck/fiance) does and will always have my heart. He will always have something to provide that i dont get from the bull... he has an honest love and care about my health safety and well being. I actually refuse to allow myself to connect emotionally to a bull (at this point). If my cuck ever came to me to talk about how the lifestyle is not for him or that he is having issues i will always be there to listen and hopefully come to some sort of agreement or compromise and if he didnt as hard as it would be, i would at the very least take a break to tend to my home life. My cuck/ fiance is all about love commitment communication and freedom... the bulls are for pleasure, adrenaline, sex, and excitement. (I still get these from my fiancé but on a different level) this lifestyle,if being shared with a commited partner, offers a great door to open to finding out if youre husband and yourself are truly compatiable and committed or if the relationship is dead or dieing.

Thanks for your opinion. That definitely makes sense. I’m seeing cucks come in 3 types

1. Natural cucks - they love the submissive part of this and have always been cucks

2. Cuck by dick size: they feel like they can’t satisfy their wife so the idea of being a cuck is a turn on....allows them to see their wife satisfied

3. Sex craved cuck - loves the freedom and excitement that cuckolding brings

Are there any other categories

There might be one more......

4. Can’t perform anymore cuck - instead of seeing their wife suffer with no satisfaction, they allow them to fuck other women.
My cuck is very domineering or at least has tendency to be... It took me a long time to admit to him that i had fantasies of dominating, fucking him, ******* feeding him his own cum and then binding him and forsing him to watcha bbc totally dominate me and my body. There are still days when qe are in the bedroom i have to give him the firm reminder he is no longer in control. Its working... and its phenomenal. His willingness to submit and watch me with a far superior cock is such a turn on... but cutting him off and going black cock only has never crossed my mind... and I've never snuck behind his back or lied about any of my escapades...now we just have a mutual understanding. And we couldnt be any better off in our relationship

As much as I love having sex with lack men sex with hubby is great as well. We entered this lifestyle together and it has actually enhanced our sex life. We have had some very intense sex before and after I have had sex with a black guy and it has given our sex life a real boost.
That is exactly the way we envision the perfect scenario ! Congrats

Here’s an idea to for all the husbands…tell your wife to take off her ring because you really want her to feel single… let her know that you want her to not be married to you and looking for a new love as a single girl ….but he has to be Black.

when you see her slip off that ring and see her without it days afterwards it’s very erotic knowing she’s living a single life looking for Black men.

then when you know she’s with someone….just know she’s in his arms with no ring on she living a single girls life again…and a Black guy is deep inside her making love to her while cumming in her….. your going to love this trust me.

This seems like a weird posting coming from a woman since men and women approach sex totally differently. For men sex is a utility. For women, sex is more emotional.
On one hand you SAY you love your guy intensely but are willing to go out of your way denying him sex? What's the point of that?
On the other hand, you say you two have boundaries in place with your Bull(s), then you immediately contradict that statement and say you WANT intimate sex that you only share with Bulls. ?

Bulls don't care either way, if you giving up the pussy we will fuck you regardless lol

I have a young cuckold couple here in Austin. The cuckold bf is FASCINATED with this idea of his girl cutting him off. The girl could care less. She just wants to fuck.

Cutting someone off just sounds pointless.
Its like hitting the lottery but accepting less money to avoid paying higher taxes.
Why not just enjoy sex for sex, since you have the best of both worlds?
- Dr Mike
I agree, a total bullshit posting by a man posing as a woman.

Back