Going Black-Only Thoughts?

So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.

Stick with the handjobs and blowjobs, no sex!

So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.
All white men should do is clean up your wife after BBC has pleasured her...

This is hot but my problem with it is 2 fold. First there seems to be a lack of quality BBC around and I'm need it almost nightly. Second, because of my high sex drive having hubby give me cock is just the easiest thing to do. I love having a long day, getting into bed and rolling over and getting taking care of without getting dressed up or really doing any work. Now if I had like a BBC neighbor hubby would totally be cut off.
Totally? Can I ask, would u not want even occasional lovemaking w him, or,

I love my husband completely and we do have boundaries in place in case a lover gets too attached. I don’t mind some intimate and casual attachment to my lovers. The attachment make the sex so much better. I love my husband in a way I couldn’t love anyone else, but I want a attachment to my lover that my husband doesn’t have.
For me. that moment when my wife forms an emotional attachment to her bull/lover beyond sex is amazing.. its adds to the intimacy.. and sooner or later, I knpw the moent will arrive when she lets her lover cum inside her body... usually they don't knw , and so it is wild when she wisphers to them.. It has only happen a few times. and has been electric for everyone.

Thanks everyone for the input I’d love to hear more, I’m gonna let my black guy friends know that I’m going black-only from now on tonight, and let my husband know my final decision.
I could live with my wife being black only, but I am too sexually charged to go without. I'd love for us to be swingers.

I have been thinking about this subject and decided to go completely black only. I told my hubby last night and he was upset but understands he is unable to satisfy my cravings. He doesn’t have the physical attributes not the Dominant streak that gets me off. I told him he can explore his bi side or I will milk him a few times a month but it won’t be a sexual act more medicinal. He knows I love him but he is still coming to terms with our physical marriage ending.
I think it makes perfect sense for the cuckold to understand that once his mate finds what she needs to be satisfied she should no longer be obligated to react to her cuckold as if he is still a lover, he's not. They are partners in a genuine cuckold lifestyle. As a male I miss the feeling of going inside her but I was the one who encouraged her to go BBC. She allows me to jerk off and get relief and I find it satisfies my need, especially when I am watching videos of her and her black lover. I did express to her I still needed oral sex. She suggested I should meet another cuckold for such activity since it was agreed when we got into this lifestyle it did not give me license to go find another woman. The whole purpose was she needed more than my little 4 " So now I am looking for another cuckold to maybe swap oral sex. I would prefer it happen in the presence of his or my partner to keep it more in the theme of being a cuckold thing just as I have with oral cleaning her lovers BBC.

As flattering as it sounds, as long time bbc swinger/breeder ... I wouldnt feel comfortable if a wife/cuckoldress totally cut her man off. Like nothing...nada and just focused on me. One of the things I love being a Lover to wives/gfs is no pressure for anything. In that case I might as well date a single woman lol lol. I mean, I guess I dont understand the point of staying married, if you have ZERO to do with your husband?? Financial reasons?? After all, real bbc alphas are in it to improve relationships not for personal ego.

When you say "black boyfriend" is he just exclusive to you?? Is he allowed to be with other women? Or are you treating him like a regular bg/gf situation where there is commitment? Cause it looks like you spend lots of time with him.
We are both exclusive to one another as we are in a committed relationship. Neither one of us meet up with others, etc. I am not married, as many on here think that I married to a white guy/cuck. And yes, we are together very often. Feel free to visit our profile "about section" too as it gives you all of the details, ;) Thank you and enjoy your week, :)

We are both exclusive to one another as we are in a committed relationship. Neither one of us meet up with others, etc. I am not married, as many on here think that I married to a white guy/cuck. And yes, we are together very often. Feel free to visit our profile "about section" too as it gives you all of the details, ;) Thank you and enjoy your week, :)
Just curious if you have any female friends who are into the IR lifestyle?

Back