Going Black-Only Thoughts?

Wow! As a single bull who has never been married yet has tons of sex with married women I couldn't even begin to fathom being married to a beautiful, sexy, hotwife and not being able to get deep in that pussy whenever I wanted to. 😪

Last edited:
So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.
As long as y’all both ok with it why not both of y’all grown💪🏾

My wife was black only for a couple of years before she left me for her black boyfriend. The reason she was black only was because I couldn't satisfy her sexually. I watched her with some of the black guys she was having sex with and realized she needed more than I could give her so I volunteered to let her go black only. We/she were both happier, she didn't have to worry about faking orgasms with me anymore and she could give herself completely to the black guys she was fucking.

From personal experience it's a big decision that sb discussed and agreed upon. If you through w it and then hubby changes his mind, that creates alot of frustration. Definitely good to be on the same page w this one.

So I’ve been thinking about cutting my husband off completely and just sticking to having sex with black guys and my bull. My bull and his friends think it’s a great idea. They pretty much are the only ones that have sex with me right now anyway. My husband hasn’t really been pleasing me like I want since I’ve been going black. My husband does get occasional blow jobs, hand jobs, and he tries to have sex with me but the sex just doesn’t compare to any of the black guys I’ve been with. I have jokingly told him that I’m going to cut him off and just have sex with black men and he is surprisingly ok with it. I just hope to get some of y’all a input on this situation and if it’s a good idea.

something I’m thinking of too

I support black ownership BUT I never accept totally cutting off the husband. It doesn't help the marriage.
Additionally, I enjoy including the husband in sessions often. The dynamics of those experiences are so erotic especially if you are the Alpha.
Would like to know more about you include the husband in the sessions. I suspect I already know how you will say I should learn.

Jamie, do you make a point of teasing him and keeping him excited or do you mostly ignore his needs. We think tease and denial go hand in hand and make chastity exciting for the cuck.
This is something I know a lot about as I am caged most of the time. It's necessary to continuously tease edge deny and torment his cock if he is going to be permanently caged. The more the better! Otherwise it just becomes abstinence and he looses interest. His denial and torment leaves him desperate and deeply desirous of his wife and hopelessly addicted to her delicious *******. The more she does it too him the more he will love her for it and he will eventually need it. A caged denied and tormented cuck is sweet, caring and loving.
It's a beautiful fun sexy thing for both of them.

Much happier cuck here when I am controlled by her and not a lock. No women has control of YOU when you are locked, she virtually has control of a lock and that's it. Sorry to burst your bubble. I show my girlfriend genuine respect, love and devotion by compiling with her wishes. When you are locked you cant do that. Am I tempted, your damn right I am. Is she proud of me, yes 100%, now that is VERY POSITIVE for me and for her. You can't say that when you are locked. Have I failed her, yup, and she knows it as soon as she walks in the door, just like you know your dog got in the kitchen trash can. Am I punished ? my ass gets paddled severely I can't sit down and I have to stand in the corner for a while plus. NOW GET THIS, I miss out on the next two times her lover is here to include the cream pies, all I get to see is the extra large pizza size wet spot on the bed sheet AND DON'T GET TO JERK OFF. Talk about a motivator to comply that is a big one. SO DON'T GET ME WRONG, to each their own but if you really want to have control of HIM, NOT THE LOCK but instead his mind and his behavior, you have to take the lock off. Until than you are controlling a lock, not your cuckold. Sorry about the upper case it locks up on me. Cleaned it over and over, need to buy a new lap top.

I am going to just fuck black from now on my husband is useless

Attachments

• 20161028_224238.jpg
    20161028_224238.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 87
Back