Gloryhole record!

I love sucking cock at the gloryhole. I am not a pro but proud of my 10 cocks in one night record! I want to try for more next time.

Anyone else love sucking cock at the gloryhole? What is your number?
My Slutwife has also done 10 cocks during one visit to a glory hole. She had scratched up the bridge of her nose during previous visits.

This time she decided to entertain all the guys face to face in a larger group room. The guys lined up in the hallway and waited for their turn. She sucked off and swallowed the cum from all 10 guys and loved every drop. I watched it all while jerking off with my pink panties down around my ankles. She had me fluff the next guy waiting in line until everyone was satisfied.

Guys, stop writing nonsense, because sometimes it's just not funny to read anymore... professional prostitutes serve 5 clients a day, sometimes 10... and you write that your wife was able to serve 30-40... and of course such statements come from unverified accounts.
Do you have any idea how much effort it would take to serve 40 men? it would be the same as running a marathon and it would have nothing to do with pleasure...
true - the only pleasure that was involved was the men.

My record was a few months ago. I started at the hole and swallowed about 12 loads. Then a giant black cock came through. I tried to fick him, but I was to short. So we went to the theater. I I fucked him and a crowd gathered. I drained every cock in there, then went to another theater and started chugging away. I lost count at 42.
What Gloryhole did you go to?

I'll try to make this brief. Shortly after we married (for the second time) at age 30 or so, wife and I were driving home one night after a family gathering. We were horny as we were all the time at that age. There was still adult book stores in S. CA where we lived. While I was single, I used to go to them and jack off if I didn't have any prospects of being laid. And yes, I sucked a few cocks. I liked it. The atmosphere in those places back then could be very sexy back in the arcades where the fun was taking place. The adult bookstore I liked was right outside a college area and so had plenty of young guys and sometimes women as well.

As we pass the bookstore, my wife says "what goes on in those places, anyway?" I told her a little bit about it and slowed the car down. She said "I want to go there. Will you take me?" So, back we went. "What do I do?," she said. I just told her to make eye contact with the guys she was interested in and try and let them touch her or have some physical contact and they'll follow us and take the booth next to ours. I know her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. We made a little show of looking over the merchandise as my wife took in the environment, but soon enough we were at the entrance to the arcades, where a small group of men and one woman were loitering by the display case the showed the movies available.

It worked. We went into a booth and a nice young college guy took the booth on one side and as I was taking my wife's top off (she took her bra off in the car, so I knew it was going to be good) his hard cock came through the gloryhole. I didn't have to tell her what to do and let me tell you, it was ON! We were in a different and intense sexy new world as the aroma of cum mixed with that of her perfume. She really liked the 3rd cock as it was sexy and black and after sucking it for a minute or two she whispered for the guy to join us which he did - it was a rush opening the door for my topless wife. There wasn't enough room for three of us so I went into the next booth and watched her remove the rest of her outfit (shorts and panties) and bend over the bench after some french kissing. I watched as he fucked her - it was just electric. He only lasted a few minutes before cumming in her, kissing her and leaving, but my wife kissed him back with conviction. It was risky as hell, but we both loved it (I took my reward afterwards in the car in the parking lot) and it was the springboard to taking her to the adult theater.

I'll try to make this brief. Shortly after we married (for the second time) at age 30 or so, wife and I were driving home one night after a family gathering. We were horny as we were all the time at that age. There was still adult book stores in S. CA where we lived. While I was single, I used to go to them and jack off if I didn't have any prospects of being laid. And yes, I sucked a few cocks. I liked it. The atmosphere in those places back then could be very sexy back in the arcades where the fun was taking place. The adult bookstore I liked was right outside a college area and so had plenty of young guys and sometimes women as well.

As we pass the bookstore, my wife says "what goes on in those places, anyway?" I told her a little bit about it and slowed the car down. She said "I want to go there. Will you take me?" So, back we went. "What do I do?," she said. I just told her to make eye contact with the guys she was interested in and try and let them touch her or have some physical contact and they'll follow us and take the booth next to ours. I know her pussy was getting wet just thinking about it. We made a little show of looking over the merchandise as my wife took in the environment, but soon enough we were at the entrance to the arcades, where a small group of men and one woman were loitering by the display case the showed the movies available.

It worked. We went into a booth and a nice young college guy took the booth on one side and as I was taking my wife's top off (she took her bra off in the car, so I knew it was going to be good) his hard cock came through the gloryhole. I didn't have to tell her what to do and let me tell you, it was ON! We were in a different and intense sexy new world as the aroma of cum mixed with that of her perfume. She really liked the 3rd cock as it was sexy and black and after sucking it for a minute or two she whispered for the guy to join us which he did - it was a rush opening the door for my topless wife. There wasn't enough room for three of us so I went into the next booth and watched her remove the rest of her outfit (shorts and panties) and bend over the bench after some french kissing. I watched as he fucked her - it was just electric. He only lasted a few minutes before cumming in her, kissing her and leaving, but my wife kissed him back with conviction. It was risky as hell, but we both loved it (I took my reward afterwards in the car in the parking lot) and it was the springboard to taking her to the adult theater.
great story

Back