Gloryhole record!

Not a record to report, but my ex-swing bud (she moved for a job) wanted to do it in the worst way. She brought it up every time we got together. I searched for one for about two years, found one that was convenient for both of us, but she moved before she had a chance to get satisfied. It was a small place in a rural area, never saw more than two guys "hanging out", but she would have drained them or more if we showed up on a busier day.

We live in Florida and my Wife (of 40 years) loves gloryholes but the local ones never seem to have enough cock to satisfy her craving for cum. We met a guy on Fetlife who told us about several gloryholes and adult theaters in S. Carolina and N. Carolina, so we drove up to S. Carolina to check things out and weren’t disappointed! Now, we go up there at least once every two months for 3 days at a time during which she can easily suck and swallow 80 - 90 cocks - mostly black.

We live in Florida and my Wife (of 40 years) loves gloryholes but the local ones never seem to have enough cock to satisfy her craving for cum. We met a guy on Fetlife who told us about several gloryholes and adult theaters in S. Carolina and N. Carolina, so we drove up to S. Carolina to check things out and weren’t disappointed! Now, we go up there at least once every two months for 3 days at a time during which she can easily suck and swallow 80 - 90 cocks - mostly black.
Wow! Please post where you go so I can tell Daddy!

Back