Gloryhole record!

My wife never was into gloryholes, but loved to suck cock. The only thing she did similar to this was she sucked off two different guy in the back of an adult theater one night.
She swallowed for both men. One of them had a small cock ( about 4 inches) but he pumped a HUGE 10-12 spurt load in her mouth!
We both laughed about it on the way home…..she was not expecting that much cum from that small cock. She was pleasantly surprised and kept saying how he just kept spurting and spurting. She said she had to swallow about 3 times to get it all down and to keep up with the flow of cum.
She also admitted afterwards that he tasted amazing, and that he made her evening!

My wife never was into gloryholes, but loved to suck cock. The only thing she did similar to this was she sucked off two different guy in the back of an adult theater one night.
She swallowed for both men. One of them had a small cock ( about 4 inches) but he pumped a HUGE 10-12 spurt load in her mouth!
We both laughed about it on the way home…..she was not expecting that much cum from that small cock. She was pleasantly surprised and kept saying how he just kept spurting and spurting. She said she had to swallow about 3 times to get it all down and to keep up with the flow of cum.
She also admitted afterwards that he tasted amazing, and that he made her evening!
So hot dm us

Love it! She is brave. I want to go to a theater but I feel safer at parties. One day...

My friend had me go as a bouncer or protector in cedar rapids, and she ended up getting 17 guys to come in and fuck her, there were a good few I turned away because they were just lurking and made everyone else uncomfortable.
She definitely enjoyed it but all I heard for a week after was her pussy was soooo tender 🤣
Definitely learned from that experience not all black males are hung or capable of getting a female off..

My record was a few months ago. I started at the hole and swallowed about 12 loads. Then a giant black cock came through. I tried to fick him, but I was to short. So we went to the theater. I I fucked him and a crowd gathered. I drained every cock in there, then went to another theater and started chugging away. I lost count at 42.

Guys, stop writing nonsense, because sometimes it's just not funny to read anymore... professional prostitutes serve 5 clients a day, sometimes 10... and you write that your wife was able to serve 30-40... and of course such statements come from unverified accounts.
Do you have any idea how much effort it would take to serve 40 men? it would be the same as running a marathon and it would have nothing to do with pleasure...

Last edited:
Back