GLORY HOLES?

Gorgeous cock white men and women will be wanting to milk it daily
I would be excited milking your huge black horse cock into my white wife's mouth until you shot your huge cum load all over my wife's face and into her mouth, then seeing your cum overflowing out of my wife's mouth onto her big naked white TiTs and nipples, even though my wife was swallowing your cum as fast as she could. Then after you took your magnificent black cock out of my white wife's cum soaked mouth and face, I would happily give my wife a deep French kiss, tasting your cum on my wife's tongue and floating in her mouth, and then I would be delighted to lick up all of your cum off of my wife's face, lips, big naked white TiTs and nipples, and then drip it back into my wife's smiling mouth for her to enjoy swallowing.

It's been several times over the years but i have not counted
Thank you for your reply. I am just curious because I find it exciting to know about lucky white wives enjoying sucking other men's cocks and swallowing thei cum loads without knowing what they look like other than their cocks.
Would you guess 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 100 or more cocks and cum loads ?

Thank you for your reply. I am just curious because I find it exciting to know about lucky white wives enjoying sucking other men's cocks and swallowing thei cum loads without knowing what they look like other than their c
Would you guess 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 100 or more cocks and cum loads ?
BTW husband sucks and swallow the cubits over 100

I LOVE GLORY HOLES WE HAVE A PLACE DOWN THE ROAD ITS HERE IN MANCHESTER NH ITS CALLED FORBIDDEN FRUIT GREAT PLACS FOR SUCKING COCKS ALL DAY I LOVE IT!
Wonderful that you love sucking stranger's cocks and drinking their cum cum loads. You have a perfect attitude for an exciting white slut wife and a fine white Lady.
Do you have any idea how many cocks you have sucked and how many cum loads you have swallowed in glory holes ?

Back