GLORY HOLES?

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I always had a small fantasy of glory holes . A hot white girl on the other side watches as my dick slowly hangs out the other side dripping pre cum. Any one else like glory holes or just me??

Attachments

• tumblr_piaxbrMktF1rh0602o2_r1_500.gif
    tumblr_piaxbrMktF1rh0602o2_r1_500.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 120
  • tumblr_piaxbrMktF1rh0602o1_r1_540.gif
    tumblr_piaxbrMktF1rh0602o1_r1_540.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 131
  • 19246820.gif
    19246820.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 121
  • 20318236.gif
    20318236.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 112
  • 20162085.gif
    20162085.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
I always had a small fantasy of glory holes . A hot brunette on the other side watches as my dick slowly hangs out the other side dripping pre cum. Any one else like glory holes or just me??
Yeah, sort of hot but also sorta scary because you have no idea who is on the other side... Like a sexy lady on the other side would be hot, but what if its a gay guy?:( oh nah

It is quite easy to tell who is on the other side, you most likely won't accidentally get a guy, most of the visitors are guys though, so it's probably not a fun place for a single straight guy. In our experience most of the people visiting gloryholes are BI, with some obviously gay people and a few couples. This might vary depending on where you are though, obviously.

The lady has been a huge succes everytime we have visited, but there has also been a few guys interested in my cock, none so far has pressed the issue though, and if they have been solely interested in a guy has respectfully left the other side once it's obvious we aren't interested in guy on guy action.

It is the kind of raunchy place you would imagine, the gf has been groped in the halls every single time, and if we are in a room with holes leading into the hallway there has been multiple on lookers straight up jacking their cocks in the hallways while looking in at her blowing strangers.

It is quite easy to tell who is on the other side, you most likely won't accidentally get a guy, most of the visitors are guys though, so it's probably not a fun place for a single straight guy. In our experience most of the people visiting gloryholes are BI, with some obviously gay people and a few couples. This might vary depending on where you are though, obviously.

The lady has been a huge succes everytime we have visited, but there has also been a few guys interested in my cock, none so far has pressed the issue though, and if they have been solely interested in a guy has respectfully left the other side once it's obvious we aren't interested in guy on guy action.

It is the kind of raunchy place you would imagine, the gf has been groped in the halls every single time, and if we are in a room with holes leading into the hallway there has been multiple on lookers straight up jacking their cocks in the hallways while looking in at her blowing strangers.
Yeah, too much anonymity and uncertainty for me...sounds a little dirty if anything... Like unclean dirty imo

I always had a small fantasy of glory holes . A hot brunette on the other side watches as my dick slowly hangs out the other side dripping pre cum. Any one else like glory holes or just me??
I think this is a great thing providing you know for sure who's the other side...

now the flip side of that fantasy, is my friend... is having the image of a hot brunette in your mind....but it really some fat smelly middle-aged gay guy... with a bald head and ginger beard... is sucking hard on your tool...loooooool!!!

My thoughts and fears precisely!...:eek:

*sigh* I have done it ..... you crouch in a booth in the back. You suck the Penis while the handler holds your head. He comes in your mouth. After you leave the booth, you can feel the eyes drill into you from all sides. But you don't know which pair belong to the Penis.

*sigh* I have done it ..... you crouch in a booth in the back. You suck the Penis while the handler holds your head. He comes in your mouth. After you leave the booth, you can feel the eyes drill into you from all sides. But you don't know which pair belong to the Penis.
That is so hot!..

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 221705
Please login or become a member to view

I have thought about glory holes and talked to my boyfriend about it but actually a little scared due to catching something but if you were on the other side I'd say sign me up
Imagine seeing this hanging out a glory hole

I find the gloryhole sites are quite erotic. It’s a great fantasy of mine but seems like most are full of middle aged gay white men in real life , so not my thing. But the fantasy remains lol
I know what you mean seems like gay guys are taking all the fun from the ladies. This dick is 4 ladies only.

I'd be totally into it if it was a role play scenario, but sucking a random strangers dick through a hole?? That's gonna be a no from me
I would only do it if I knew who was on the other side or if I saw that she was hot. It dosen't sound safe but it's so hot to me. The fantasy in my mind turns me on. The hot girl on the other side her reaction would be priceless

Back