Glory Holes in the DMV area. We are located in VA but willing to travel.

deepseathree

Male
Gold Member
My wife and I have done cuckold as a fantasy for quite a few years and wanting to take the next step after long discussions. She feels it will be easier with a glory hole at first as it’s just the cock and not the person if that makes sense. So we were curious of any location throughout DC/Maryland/Virginia that had one. Thanks for your time.

The Red Door Lounge at Secret Diversion in Waldorf, Md parties can be found on Fetlife and The Exotic Garden in Upper Marlboro, Md parties can be found on gloryholeclub.com I love playing at both walls. Plus the LS club Shadows just north of DC at the I-295/201/Rte 50 split has a gloryhole wall I like to play at also but no phones allowed in the club View attachment 5744236View attachment 5744238
Awesome stuff ♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

The Red Door Lounge at Secret Diversion in Waldorf, Md parties can be found on Fetlife and The Exotic Garden in Upper Marlboro, Md parties can be found on gloryholeclub.com I love playing at both walls. Plus the LS club Shadows just north of DC at the I-295/201/Rte 50 split has a gloryhole wall I like to play at also but no phones allowed in the club View attachment 5744236View attachment 5744238
I the gloryhole club party was the first time I was ever at gloryhole! It was weird until I started to suck, then it all made sense. Fantasy House Parties have a nice gloryhole wall too. They are also in Maryland

I’ve had a lot of fun @ Shadows. That’s where I started my fun, even met the great Kim Swallows when she had parties there! I’ve been to Fantasy House, trying to get to one of their Ellicott City events - the other ones are a little far for me, but they are a lot of fun!
You look great btw!

When’s the next time your going? I’ll make sure to come real talk 💪🏾💪🏾💯❤️

oh fun!

The fucking hottest there is !

My wife and I have done cuckold as a fantasy for quite a few years and wanting to take the next step after long discussions. She feels it will be easier with a glory hole at first as it’s just the cock and not the person if that makes sense. So we were curious of any location throughout DC/Maryland/Virginia that had one. Thanks for your time.
U guys looking for cuckhold *******

Back