GIVING UP YOUR MANHOOD

For me losing my manhood was becoming unable to spread my semen physiologically (the biological role of the male) once I got snipped and then physically not being aloud to have PIV sex followed by chastity. Only castration would make it more complete and perfectly neutral. Then I my perception femininity followed by having to suck and being bred by other men.

For me losing my manhood was becoming unable to spread my semen physiologically (the biological role of the male) once I got snipped and then physically not being aloud to have PIV sex followed by chastity. Only castration would make it more complete and perfectly neutral. Then I my perception femininity followed by having to suck and being bred by other men.
beautiful

I think castration would be the next step...

when I was young, I was always taunted by older gay guys. it was the only action I could get. I would fail with women. married a couple of times and failed. sucked my first one when I was 18 or 19. I posted about it earlier on another thread. then I would visit Adult stores and would have people watch or do a circle jerk. as time went on, I gave up on pleasing women, like my current wife. m ydick just got smaller and less harder. it never really got hard to penetrate well, with either sexes. so it was when I was in my 30's that I went back to visit my first dick I sucked at 18/19 y/o and got butt naked on his living room floor, and moaned and sucked on his nice 8" cock. then we cuddled naked. that's when I gave it up. unfortunately, he wouldn't get hard any more as he was older, but we had a good friendship for years. until I found out he was messing around some odd people (******* addicts) and I cut it off for safety concerns.

when I was young, I was always taunted by older gay guys. it was the only action I could get. I would fail with women. married a couple of times and failed. sucked my first one when I was 18 or 19. I posted about it earlier on another thread. then I would visit Adult stores and would have people watch or do a circle jerk. as time went on, I gave up on pleasing women, like my current wife. m ydick just got smaller and less harder. it never really got hard to penetrate well, with either sexes. so it was when I was in my 30's that I went back to visit my first dick I sucked at 18/19 y/o and got butt naked on his living room floor, and moaned and sucked on his nice 8" cock. then we cuddled naked. that's when I gave it up. unfortunately, he wouldn't get hard any more as he was older, but we had a good friendship for years. until I found out he was messing around some odd people (******* addicts) and I cut it off for safety concerns.
We've had almost an identical situation from what you've written here. My early sexual days were exactly the same :)

The first time i was fucked publicly in a theater I was spit roasted by a bbc daddy and white guy with a small to medium sized cock. BBC daddy started by eating my pussy while I was getting mouth fucked, but then he stood up and began working his big uncut cock into my cunt, slapped my ass and said “open up that pussy for me, gurl”. so humiliating but so arousing. The other guy came down my throat and pulled out - I was able to answer - “do you like your gurl’s pussy, daddy?” “Yes I do, slut” <smack> “fuck me like you own me daddy, breed your gurl, cum in my slutty married cunt…..” and so on.
they had cameras I’m sure and there was a woman working the register that night. When I left the look she gave me said it - “you pathetic sissy faggot”. I was so horny I had to jerk of and cum again in my car in the lot. I’d already cum like a good sissy from daddy’s cock filling me with his cum in the theater. Sadly there was no one else there to watch.
the look she gave me said it - “you pathetic sissy faggot”.
THIS.
More than anything, this is where the erotic charge of emasculation attains it's highest level with me. For a woman to openly disdain us, to be disgusted by our lack of manhood, this to me is where the deepest sense of humiliation and degradation comes into play.
I love it. It is ultimate confirmation that we are abject failures, not only of our gender, but our species.

Back