GIVING UP YOUR MANHOOD

It should never be your choice, you should always do whatever your Black Masters request. It’s simple respect to your betters.
Again, right on! At 5'5", most guys have no problem holding me in place, usually by my hair or by the back of my neck
as they ride me doggy-style. Indeed, I don't really want to be asked. When they tell me to "Take my Poz load mutha fucka",
it actually makes my clit-dick spew it pathetic load.

Last edited:
One of the most embarrassing things that was said to me was when I was a newbie;
When I was told to "get on all fours" by a stranger I let into my booth at the adult bookstore.
He noticed I was hesitant because of all the smelly, sticky semen that was on the floor of the cubicle.

He said, "Don't worry about the cum... in a few minutes, you'll be making your own little
puddle on the floor". As it turned out, he was right. Afterwards, I felt as if I'd left my manhood on that filthy floor.

One of the most embarrassing things that was said to me was when I was a newbie;
When I was told to "get on all fours" by a stranger I let into my booth at the adult bookstore.
He noticed I was hesitant because of all the smelly, sticky semen that was on the floor of the cubicle.

He said, "Don't worry about the cum... in a few minutes, you'll be making your own little
puddle on the floor". As it turned out, he was right. Afterwards, I felt as if I'd left my manhood on that filthy floor.
It’s humiliating but we are just holes for cock

A "cum receptacle" is what I've been told I am.
I should be (and am) thankful that the stud's big cock makes
my tiny baby dick give-up it's load so easily.

Poppers have helped me become a pig so more than one guy can
use my hole. Cleaning the dirty spent cock while I'm being
"spit-roasted" is the best way I know how to say "thank you".

That is so crazy they fuck the manhood right out of you as you dribble all over the floor.

That is so crazy they fuck the manhood right out of you as you dribble all over the floor.
Yeah, that is what happens. Nothing you can do about it.
at first I used to struggle a little bit, but now I just give myself up totally.

I've had other guys watching applaud, cheer and jeer when they see me start to dribble out
my load. I think it's because they knew I had given up my manhood and converted
into a total bottom.

Just when you think it done, the guy tells you to "clean the poo off my dick". I mean, what can you do? It really is the least you can do for the pleasure his big cock has provided. If I can "scrub" when it comes out of wifey ass, then I guess I can do it when it comes out of my shitter.
I always take the bulls cock in my mouth after my ass and clean them. It's the least I can do to thank them for giving me a good fuck. I see how they like it, they feel their superiority and it pleases me

I helps immensely when a Bull or top "talks you through" your first time giving up your hole
and then the first time you "take load". A "vocal" top is the best.
Calmly and confidently telling me and convincing me that I am nothing more than a faggot with
a baby dick, he knew what he was doing.
Initially, he was "only going to put the head in". But once he did that, he expertly "skinned the hood back"
(retracting my foreskin).
"That big mushroom head feels good, doesn't it?", he mockingly asked... "You know what feels better?"
And with that he shoved the knob deep in my gut.
"How's it feel to have another man's cock up your boypussy? ...it's fucking nasty isn't it?"
As my small cock spewed out it's small load, he sort of laughed and said, "Now you know why your wife
needs a real dick."
"Take my seed fucker... your going to be a bitch bottom from now on!"
Turns out he was right.

"You're not done fucker... lick the poo off my dick." he said.
"It's okay, you're gonna get used to it. All faggots do."

I never thought of myself the same way again.
you have chosen your path and boldly walk along it...
many women are pleased when they see how their hubby accepts their new life
IMG_20221225_051651_093.jpg

Back