GIVING UP YOUR MANHOOD

"Surrender" is the word. The guy kept telling me to, "Give it up *******-fucker, give it up!".
I did and he rewarded me with a huge load of "nut" deposited up my rectum. Even though he
assured me that he would "pull-out". It seems the longer that "stuff" stays inside you, the more damage it does.
By "damage" I'm talking about how it changes you and "converts you" into a bottom bitch.
If by stuff you mean semen, I disagree. IMO It's like any other addiction. Simply that the longer and more often you get to feel the pleasure of that big hard black cock fucking your cock craving cunt and using your hole to get themselves off, the more you need and crave the feeling, both physically and emotionally. The first time I was fucked as a kid it was the worst pain I had ever felt, but over the years I've learned the pleasure of sucking cock and being fucked. If it weren't for my family I would love to be owned by a group of well-hung horny black guys as basically a sex slave. I would have no other purpose in life. I would spend most or all of my time naked and to be used in either or both of my holes at their whim.

Sucking your first BBC IS unforgettable, you think I can’t believe I’m finally doing what I was made for and you suck like crazy for that first load of BBC cum.

This is so true!!!! I thought the same thing and was extra turned on because my wife was sitting, watching, talking to the bull asking him if I was doing a good job….she gasped when he replied he may be a better cock sucker than you…..working for and getting that first load of cum is like crack an addictive white substance, you can’t wait to get more!

If by stuff you mean semen, I disagree. IMO It's like any other addiction. Simply that the longer and more often you get to feel the pleasure of that big hard black cock fucking your cock craving cunt and using your hole to get themselves off, the more you need and crave the feeling, both physically and emotionally. The first time I was fucked as a kid it was the worst pain I had ever felt, but over the years I've learned the pleasure of sucking cock and being fucked. If it weren't for my family I would love to be owned by a group of well-hung horny black guys as basically a sex slave. I would have no other purpose in life. I would spend most or all of my time naked and to be used in either or both of my holes at their whim.
Same here. I’d be in a bathhouse every night - poppered - taking cock after cock raw

I used to be wary of the bathhouse but for different reasons. I was very embarrassed about my tiny uncut cock. I'd be getting fucked in a room and then the guy would open the door to let anyone passing by watch. After that experience, I didn't care anymore and started having sex in the steam room, the video room and common area. That way, guys watching would typically move close to me and jizz all over my face and body.

I would be covered in other men's semen and I liked it. I was a pig.

I used to be wary of the bathhouse but for different reasons. I was very embarrassed about my tiny uncut cock. I'd be getting fucked in a room and then the guy would open the door to let anyone passing by watch. After that experience, I didn't care anymore and started having sex in the steam room, the video room and common area. That way, guys watching would typically move close to me and jizz all over my face and body.

I would be covered in other men's semen and I liked it. I was a pig.
It sounds delicious to be used like that. I would love to put on an exhibition of me being watched sucking, being fucked, and spit-roasted by a large group of horn BBCs. I so envy those cucks who suck and get fucked by BBCs while their wives or girlfriends watch. I imagine a foursome, all of us naked, my wife on her back with a big black body between her legs, his hard black cock buried to his balls in her married white pussy, while I am on my hands and knees beside her, and we look into each other's eyes as we are both being fucked hard and deep by big dominant BBCs until they fill our cock obsessed holes with huge loads of their cum!

"Surrender" is the word. The guy kept telling me to, "Give it up mom-fucker, give it up!".
I did and he rewarded me with a huge load of "nut" deposited up my rectum. Even though he
assured me that he would "pull-out". It seems the longer that "stuff" stays inside you, the more damage it does.
By "damage" I'm talking about how it changes you and "converts you" into a bottom bitch.
NOW THATS POWER, we get a Power trip from watching a slutty femboi turn feminine

"Power trip" sounds right. It's even more embarrassing when the top or someone else watching says, "You're a faggot now... How do you feel?"
Going home with the taste of ass in your mouth and cum oozing out of your butthole is one thing; you rationalize that you were "made to" or ******* into it. But when you realize that you "spilled your seed" when the man "skinn'd back the hood" (foreskin retraction) exposing the clit-head, it sinks in, and you know you can't hide that.

The other guys watching certainly knew what it meant and laughed with approval. Congratulations! You've just been converted to a bottom.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The guy in the Adult bookstore booth could tell I was skittish about getting on "all-fours" when he told me too.
The floor was covered with puddles of semen. "Don't worry", he said... "in a few minutes, you'll be adding your own load".
How true! As I looked down between my legs, I was dribbling my worthless seed onto the floor.
I couldn't help thinking that essentially, I was really leaving my manhood on that filthy booth floor.

"Surrender" is the word. The guy kept telling me to, "Give it up motha-fucker, give it up!".
hey that looks like how i was first taken on his bathroom floor he did not stop pounding me till he came inside of my asshole twice

Poppers make me want to be such a slut
Try to take weed poppers and then a real dose speed . If you are sure you don't have easy to be addicted on stuff like coke or prohibited chemical,take it,try it. I can promise that you gon to have an orgasm you nwver ever ever tought was possible. On and on and on again. Youwill come for every time the big black fucking cock goes in,and an orgasm when the thick black cock goes out. Every move bring you a so strong orgasm that you even squrt like you never tought was possible.

Exactly! Your 4 inches is just like a big clit. It's natural for you to want to give your mouth, ass and body up to a bigger stud.
I totally understood how my wife got hooked. We were both submissive and she was always turned-on by guys that take charge and order us around. I makes it easier that way. Especially if the guys have you use weed and poppers
We done on coke amazing experience

Having enjoyed our cuckold marriage for many years I have cleaned my beautiful wife's well pleased body in front of many Bulls. All seemed to enjoy and often would instruct me to swallow his seed. A few over the years had me lick their ass as they penetrated her. At first that thought repulsed me, until a few seconds after starting doing it. Her last Bull decided he wanted to own us both. Certainly this was promoted to him by my wife during the times they would cuddle and I was removed from the room having completed my task. One day she informed me that I was to be given to him when he arrived and I would do whatever he wished. She had me douche and inspected by her while preparing. I was a bundle of nerves, yet excited at the same time. When he was on his way and on the phone with her he told her I was to be naked and on my knees at the bedroom door in a submissive posture foe him. It seemed like forever before he entered the room. My wife was naked on our bed, I on my knees by the door. He entered approached me and instructed me to remove his clothes. I was already familiar with his masculinity, but now it was inches away from my face. My wife watched as he had me worship his large Manhood and heavy balls. I was worried what she would think when and if that moment had ever come. That feeling quickly left as I became seduced by his Man scent and taste. I was then told to lay on the bed, on my back. Legs in the air. She coated my hole with lube. They openly talked about what was about to happen like I wasn't in the room. She told him how she wanted this so bad for me, and if he wanted she would have shaved me and made my sissy ( her words) body feminine for him. He laughed and said. No he was going to use me as a white guy so that I understood who was the real Man of the house. I felt so exposed and humiliated. Yet also more excited than I had been in years. He told me to show him my little thing and make myself hard. As I did that they continued the conversation of why I was a cuck and he was the Man. He placed a condom on before having her add lube to him. Finally I felt him grab me, lift me and pull me closer to the edge of the bed. The entire time he talked. Telling me what he was going to do. How they both would never again be able to pretend I was the man of the house. The pain as he entered had me thinking I would not be able to please him. He didn't rush tho. Instead slowly pushing deeper. Each time telling me how much of him was inside me. The pain didn't leave entirely, but a feeling of pleasure grew deep inside of me. He instructed continued to tell me what he was doing, how he felt. My wife played with herself as she watch me lose my virginity. After a while he was able to actually fuck me. I no longer cared for anything but him inside of me. He told me to tell her how it felt. Tell her how much I loved it. I did that. He made me confess that I would need Black Cock more than her pussy from then on. This made her orgasm. When he finally came and pulled out my whole body was shaking. Shaking in an uncontrollable way. I had never felt anything like that. I dropped off the bed thanked him and removed the condom to eagerly suck him and taste his juice. I was in heaven.
This became the norm every other time he would visit. Finally with my wifes urges he decided it was time that I felt the real him. I was told I had earned his nut. I was told I would never be the same, but honestly it was truly all I wanted. The first time and every time after that he would have me on my back and she on all four. He would swap between our asses and asj her who would have the honor of receiving his first load in our holes. She always had him deposit it deep inside my body, as she knew she would get the next one or two. Now I only desire Black Cock inside of me. It's all I think about.

Sadly that ended and left us without a Man. We have talked about this and she has made it clear that from now on if (when) we were to have another Bull he would have to own us both. Here is a picture my wife took the first time I was bred with his potent seed.

Attachments

• 20201110_090214.jpg
    20201110_090214.jpg
    600.9 KB · Views: 275
74684424_019_e30e.jpg
50011731_024_5cc2.jpg

Having enjoyed our cuckold marriage for many years I have cleaned my beautiful wife's well pleased body in front of many Bulls. All seemed to enjoy and often would instruct me to swallow his seed. A few over the years had me lick their ass as they penetrated her. At first that thought repulsed me, until a few seconds after starting doing it. Her last Bull decided he wanted to own us both. Certainly this was promoted to him by my wife during the times they would cuddle and I was removed from the room having completed my task. One day she informed me that I was to be given to him when he arrived and I would do whatever he wished. She had me douche and inspected by her while preparing. I was a bundle of nerves, yet excited at the same time. When he was on his way and on the phone with her he told her I was to be naked and on my knees at the bedroom door in a submissive posture foe him. It seemed like forever before he entered the room. My wife was naked on our bed, I on my knees by the door. He entered approached me and instructed me to remove his clothes. I was already familiar with his masculinity, but now it was inches away from my face. My wife watched as he had me worship his large Manhood and heavy balls. I was worried what she would think when and if that moment had ever come. That feeling quickly left as I became seduced by his Man scent and taste. I was then told to lay on the bed, on my back. Legs in the air. She coated my hole with lube. They openly talked about what was about to happen like I wasn't in the room. She told him how she wanted this so bad for me, and if he wanted she would have shaved me and made my sissy ( her words) body feminine for him. He laughed and said. No he was going to use me as a white guy so that I understood who was the real Man of the house. I felt so exposed and humiliated. Yet also more excited than I had been in years. He told me to show him my little thing and make myself hard. As I did that they continued the conversation of why I was a cuck and he was the Man. He placed a condom on before having her add lube to him. Finally I felt him grab me, lift me and pull me closer to the edge of the bed. The entire time he talked. Telling me what he was going to do. How they both would never again be able to pretend I was the man of the house. The pain as he entered had me thinking I would not be able to please him. He didn't rush tho. Instead slowly pushing deeper. Each time telling me how much of him was inside me. The pain didn't leave entirely, but a feeling of pleasure grew deep inside of me. He instructed continued to tell me what he was doing, how he felt. My wife played with herself as she watch me lose my virginity. After a while he was able to actually fuck me. I no longer cared for anything but him inside of me. He told me to tell her how it felt. Tell her how much I loved it. I did that. He made me confess that I would need Black Cock more than her pussy from then on. This made her orgasm. When he finally came and pulled out my whole body was shaking. Shaking in an uncontrollable way. I had never felt anything like that. I dropped off the bed thanked him and removed the condom to eagerly suck him and taste his juice. I was in heaven.
This became the norm every other time he would visit. Finally with my wifes urges he decided it was time that I felt the real him. I was told I had earned his nut. I was told I would never be the same, but honestly it was truly all I wanted. The first time and every time after that he would have me on my back and she on all four. He would swap between our asses and asj her who would have the honor of receiving his first load in our holes. She always had him deposit it deep inside my body, as she knew she would get the next one or two. Now I only desire Black Cock inside of me. It's all I think about.

Sadly that ended and left us without a Man. We have talked about this and she has made it clear that from now on if (when) we were to have another Bull he would have to own us both. Here is a picture my wife took the first time I was bred with his potent seed.
Beautiful

Back