GIVING UP YOUR MANHOOD

Walking into a an ABS (adult bookstore) for the first time, I noticed a mop & bucket in the corner by the
video arcade area. It turned out to be for show since I doubt it was ever used with any frequency.
The booth or cubicle was disgusting. Used condoms on the floor and you could smell the cum and ass odors.

After watching other married and "straight guys" getting fucked, by the end of the week, it was my turn.
"C'mon faggot, give up that load. There you go... spill that seed mutha-fucker!", I was ordered.
Here I was, immersed in puddles of semen on the filthy floor, adding my own load to the mess.

Knowing that I was truly wasting my own cumload on the floor, while letting another guy(s) plant their
seed up my wife's belly, would forever change my life and marriage. Going home with multiple loads oozing out my butthole, I could sense a change happening. The stuff, hormones or whatever it was in their sperm was definitely lowering my testosterone and taking all the fight out of me.

Attachments

• You can't help it.jpg
    You can't help it.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
That first time sucking cock, kneeling in cum, hungry for the load of a much bigger penis than yours - so emasculating and so erotic. It was life changing. I’ve been a closet sissy faggot ever since and taking anonymous cock and cum through a gh - and tasting your cunt on the cock that just bred you - reinforces the emasculation. I’m so turned on thinking about it

Just when you think it done, the guy tells you to "clean the poo off my dick". I mean, what can you do? It really is the least you can do for the pleasure his big cock has provided. If I can "scrub" when it comes out of wifey ass, then I guess I can do it when it comes out of my shitter.

Exactly! Your 4 inches is just like a big clit. It's natural for you to want to give your mouth, ass and body up to a bigger stud.
I totally understood how my wife got hooked. We were both submissive and she was always turned-on by guys that take charge and order us around. I makes it easier that way. Especially if the guys have you use weed and poppers

Poppers make me want to be such a slut
I know, don't they? I was on all-fours the first time; there's not much I could do when some guy held the brown bottle under my nose. But within seconds, I could feel the warm feeling and my butthole just opening up to accommodate the huge mushroom knob the guy was trying to pop-in to my tight hole.

I don't do weed or an addictive white substance like my wife, but I do love poppers. I become a slut just like she does.

I know, don't they? I was on all-fours the first time; there's not much I could do when some guy held the brown bottle under my nose. But within seconds, I could feel the warm feeling and my butthole just opening up to accommodate the huge mushroom knob the guy was trying to pop-in to my tight hole.

I don't do weed or an addictive white substance like my wife, but I do love poppers. I become a slut just like she does.
Love white slutty boys . I always give ‘em poppers and watch how they become a slutty ass bitch in front of me . Nun makes me feel like more of a king than watching a white boy and his tight little pink hole surrender

"Surrender" is the word. The guy kept telling me to, "Give it up motha-fucker, give it up!".
I did and he rewarded me with a huge load of "nut" deposited up my rectum. Even though he
assured me that he would "pull-out". It seems the longer that "stuff" stays inside you, the more damage it does.
By "damage" I'm talking about how it changes you and "converts you" into a bottom bitch.

Attachments

• Top hits his spot.jpg
    Top hits his spot.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
That first time sucking cock, kneeling in cum, hungry for the load of a much bigger penis than yours - so emasculating and so erotic. It was life changing. I’ve been a closet sissy faggot ever since and taking anonymous cock and cum through a gh - and tasting your cunt on the cock that just bred you - reinforces the emasculation. I’m so turned on thinking about it
When a big cock comes popping out of the glory hole you could are less about kneeling in used cum on the floor, you just drop and suck that beautiful cock.

The first time i was fucked publicly in a theater I was spit roasted by a bbc daddy and white guy with a small to medium sized cock. BBC daddy started by eating my pussy while I was getting mouth fucked, but then he stood up and began working his big uncut cock into my cunt, slapped my ass and said “open up that pussy for me, gurl”. so humiliating but so arousing. The other guy came down my throat and pulled out - I was able to answer - “do you like your gurl’s pussy, daddy?” “Yes I do, slut” <smack> “fuck me like you own me daddy, breed your gurl, cum in my slutty married cunt…..” and so on.
they had cameras I’m sure and there was a woman working the register that night. When I left the look she gave me said it - “you pathetic sissy faggot”. I was so horny I had to jerk of and cum again in my car in the lot. I’d already cum like a good sissy from daddy’s cock filling me with his cum in the theater. Sadly there was no one else there to watch.

Back