GIVING UP YOUR MANHOOD

It helps immensely when a Bull or top "talks you through" your first time giving up your hole
and then the first time you "take load". A "vocal" top is the best.
Calmly and confidently telling me and convincing me that I am nothing more than a faggot with
a baby dick, he knew what he was doing.
Initially, he was "only going to put the head in". But once he did that, he expertly "skinned back the hood"
(retracting my foreskin).
"That big mushroom head feels good, doesn't it?", he mockingly asked... "You know what feels better?"
And with that he shoved the knob deep in my gut.
"How's it feel to have another man's cock up your boypussy? ...it's fucking nasty isn't it?"
As my small cock spewed out it's small load, he sort of laughed and said, "Now you know why your wife
needs a real dick."
"Take my seed fucker... your going to be a bottom bitch from now on!"
Turns out he was right.

"You're not done fucker... lick the poo off my dick." he said.
"It's okay, you're gonna get used to it. All faggots do."

I never thought of myself the same way again.

Last edited:
I helps immensely when a Bull or top "talks you through" your first time giving up your hole
and then the first time you "take load". A "vocal" top is the best.
Calmly and confidently telling me and convincing me that I am nothing more than a faggot with
a baby dick, he knew what he was doing.
Initially, he was "only going to put the head in". But once he did that, he expertly "skinned the hood back"
(retracting my foreskin).
"That big mushroom head feels good, doesn't it?", he mockingly asked... "You know what feels better?"
And with that he shoved the knob deep in my gut.
"How's it feel to have another man's cock up your boypussy? ...it's fucking nasty isn't it?"
As my small cock spewed out it's small load, he sort of laughed and said, "Now you know why your wife
needs a real dick."
"Take my seed fucker... your going to be a bitch bottom from now on!"
Turns out he was right.

"You're not done fucker... lick the poo off my dick." he said.
"It's okay, you're gonna get used to it. All faggots do."

I never thought of myself the same way again.
Everyone always says they are just puttin the head in lol

Everyone always says they are just puttin the head in lol
I know but what do you say when they insist on doing it?
Guys with a "pronounced glan" (aka mushroon head) can really loosen a tight sphincter.
Popping the big head in & out, again and again seems to do the damage.
Soon enough, you can't even cum if the guy doesn't huge mushroom dick.

Last edited:
I know but what do you say when they insist on doing?
Guys with a "pronounced glan" (aka mushroon head) can really loosen a tight sphincter.
Popping the big head in & out, again and again seems to do the damage.
Soon enough, you can't even cum if the guy doesn't huge mushroom dick.
I let him take what he wants. The mushroom head is amazing....there is nothing like a BBC in the boipussi

The way I started on poppers wasn't really my choice. A lot of guys would typically just hold the brown bottle under my nose
when I was on-all-fours. The rush hit me a few seconds later. I went from asking guys to pull-out... to begging them
to pump their load in me. Even "Poz" load.

"You want my dirty scum load?", they'd ask rhetorically. A few moments later, my rectum was flooded with their infected "scum".
And being poppered-up, it made my tiny uncut sissy dick spew worthless beta juice onto the filthy floor of the bookstore cubicle.

The way I started on poppers wasn't really my choice. A lot of guys would typically just hold the brown bottle under my nose
when I was on-all-fours. The rush hit me a few seconds later. I went from asking guys to pull-out... to begging them
to pump their load in me. Even "Poz" load.

"You want my dirty scum load?", they'd ask rhetorically. A few moments later, my rectum was flooded with their infected "scum".
And being poppered-up, it made my tiny uncut sissy dick spew worthless beta juice onto the filthy floor of the bookstore cubicle.
It should never be your choice, you should always do whatever your Black Masters request. It’s simple respect to your betters.

Back