give your wife away, for the weekend

I remember one very memorable night , we had just been to the theatre and ended up in a bar for drinks after , it was packed and the bar was hard to get to ,waiting in line my wife was standing by a booth well away from me , she was being entertained by a black man who had just got out of the booth , others were soon chatting to her , when she helped to a seat in the booth ,I lost sight of her as I was getting drinks ,it took ages ,eventually I got two and started to go over to the booth,
Pushing through I noticed three men standing in front of the booth concealing what was going on , I could see my wife astride the black man kissing him with passion , as I got closer I could see her naked ass ,her dress was around her waist and she was I impaled on his cock and enjoying the fuck of her life.
The men stopped me and told me to wait until he had finished , he must have cum shortly after because she emerged with a huge smile on her face

I've actually done that. Met the husband and wife for dinner at a hotel in Vegas. He wasn't necessarily expecting it. I think she was secretly hoping for it. We finished our wine and dinner and I pulled out a room key from my pocket. I said your wife is coming with me. Go back to your hotel. I took her phone and said I'll let her call you once I'm done with her. But that won't be until tomorrow late morning the way I plan to fuck her. Then all he saw was the look on her face when I reached up her skirt and tucked the room key into the top lace band of her stocking. I just told her to excuse herself and she came with me.
Do you live in Vegas?

wife here; Me and my husband has discussed this point a lot. He would agree, when I go with my black lover on a weekend. He also would agree, when he knew I will be fucked there from several black men. It is only me We will never do this. I need my husband presence. I need to see him sufer, while I get fucked. and I need his tongue.

Wives love to showcase their erotic freedom more, especially when husbands aren't around to call them up on it. It's part of the reason why they enjoy romantic getaways with their real men.

WE have not done this yet, but it sounds like it might be fun with the right person. To have my hubby drop me of for the weekend and be at the mercy of my weekend playmate!!!!! WOW!!!!

Last edited:
I read a story a long time back (12+ years) where the wife lost a bet to a family friend and had ot be his sex slave from Friday night until Sunday night. The husband had to drop her off at his house. The house was secluded enough that he told her to strip when she got to the porch and had her return her clothes to the car. When she walked back, he had her get on her knees and start sucking him and told the husband to leave.

The husband snuck back at one point and was able to see into a window. He saw the guy auction off his wife's ass. The winner paid $50. He burst in and the guy AND the wife told him to leave. He was dejected but he left.

Sunday evening, the husband pulled up to find his wife sucking the man's cock on the porch again. When he finished in her mouth, she got up and walked to the car. In the story, it said she never told her husband what happened that weekend and the guy was no longer their friend.

I would prefer this situation and keep him as a "friend."

Wives love to showcase their erotic freedom more, especially when husbands aren't around to call them up on it. It's part of the reason why they enjoy romantic getaways with their real men.

We notice that a lot of people found the thought of the wife spending a weekend with a black man to be really hot, but not many responded to our thread about wives living part time with blacks. That is understandable--perhaps the fear of giving another man too much control? To us, the erotic aspect of giving up control to a black man is a true turn-on! We realize that it could be difficult to find just the right man that would ensure the safety of a wife and also train her into becoming a promiscuous slut for any number of blacks--a combination of bimbo and cum dump for blacks.... We have our regular or 'vanilla' life, but if we can find the right Vegas man...trustworthy, safe, fun loving, that would be turned on by taking her/him/us, deeper and deeper into black sexing, even if it took weeks, that would be great! But everyone should make their decision based upon their comfort zone, desires, and what is right for them. Just a thought....

Last edited:
Back