give your wife away, for the weekend

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.
Sounds great, I like the idea of submitting her and letting her go, then once you have both dissappeared there is nothing I can do to stop it - total submission. When she is returned to me I find you chest hair in her bra and the smell of you semen on her panties. Given the fact that I forgot to ask you to use protection she then misses her period - oh god. My wife is ready for you!

In our hotel we went to the roof top bar , it was cocktail dress night and I was dressed in my best revealing outfit ,hubby was in his suit and we were ready to dance the night away.
As we danced I noticed a very attractive black man alone at the bar , I asked hubby if I could go and flirt with him.
I went to the bar and sat on a stool just away from him, I ordered a ******* sat and drank,he kept looking over with a wicked smile,eventually moving towards me,Rex was his name and he was there for work we chatted and I let my dress open up to reveal a little leg ,he slowly placed his hand on my thigh and kept up to my crouch.
We danced and I felt a very nice budge in his trousers , he kissed me and then asked if he could fuck me,that was a Friday night and I eventually went back to my husband Sunday afternoon
would love it if my wife did this

Sounds great, I like the idea of submitting her and letting her go, then once you have both dissappeared there is nothing I can do to stop it - total submission. When she is returned to me I find you chest hair in her bra and the smell of you semen on her panties. Given the fact that I forgot to ask you to use protection she then misses her period - oh god. My wife is ready for you!
I was way more submissive when my husband was not there and the bulls were so dominant and they did some really kinky stuff to me. I had no choice but to do as I was told. Some of the bulls would open the curtains while he was abusing me or parade me outside naked with my leash on.

Those stories are so hot, I want that to be me, I want to be taken for a weekend, and made to do whatever the black bull wants, while my husband is at home receiving pics of his wife, being used and seeing how much I am into it.
I would love to spend more than a weekend with you.
Those stories are so hot, I want that to be me, I want to be taken for a weekend, and made to do whatever the black bull wants, while my husband is at home receiving pics of his wife, being used and seeing how much I am into it.

Back