give your wife away, for the weekend

I have took my wife over to her bulls apartment and when we walk in there would be 3 or 4 other black guys there I had never seen. Her bull would say to me get your wife naked for us. She would stand up in front of the guys while I would strip her naked.I then was told to gather up her clothes and leave. It was such a rush to close the door behind me leaving my young wife naked in anapartment with a bunch of strange black men. As I would be leaving they would say stay close to the phone so you can come get this whore when we finish with her

Well, stridepower, I appreciate and even feel honored that you are even making the effort to try figuring me out ... my wife has been trying to do that for over 20 years now (our 20th year together was September 21st).

Let's see if I can help clarify your curiosities. I believe married couples should be able to invite others to join them in sexual activities in the privacy of their own homes. However, I hold the marriage commitment at the highest level of a couple's relationship, and don't believe outside parties should make efforts to destroy or harm that marriage. We have been swinging since our college days, but ceased our activities (on her recommendation) because our ******* are now teenagers. She's never been with a black man; that fantasy is one I have and I mention that on my profile page. We are respectful of all parties involved, and expect that same respect ... no breeding, no over night trips, no "owning", no humiliation, etc. We believe in respect to her, to me, and to the 3rd parties we invite to join us. And we wouldn't do it if we didn't think we were adding excitement and strength to our own relationship.

I'm not a wimp, or submissive, or a bi-sexual male ... so I might not fit the stereotype white male you often see in this forum. Actually, both my wife and I come from very religious families ... her dad's a deacon in a Baptist church, and my dad is a part-time minister in a Methodist church.

Does this help you any understanding me more? If not, feel free to ask me questions ... here or in private. I'll try to answer them the best I can. I'm just curious as to which comment I made that keyed your own comment. Mac
I second this, although we are open to breeding if it would Happen.

I have took my wife over to her bulls apartment and when we walk in there would be 3 or 4 other black guys there I had never seen. Her bull would say to me get your wife naked for us. She would stand up in front of the guys while I would strip her naked.I then was told to gather up her clothes and leave. It was such a rush to close the door behind me leaving my young wife naked in anapartment with a bunch of strange black men. As I would be leaving they would say stay close to the phone so you can come get this whore when we finish with her
Wish you would introduce me to these guys so that they could use my wife as they wish

That would be great need to find her a bull
My wife's bull visits Spain every month for 4/5 days, I deliver her to his place, they spend most of the time fucking hard. After he has finished with her I get a call to pick her up and normally I have to lick and clean her well filled pussy before she is allowed to dress and we leave. Her well used pussy is normally sore for a couple of weeks but she is always ready and waiting for his next visit. On a few occasion he has invited his brother over and they have taken it in turns to fuck her silly. This has been going on for the last 6 years and she is still loving it

Excellent example of how it shoul be for all white couples.

My wife's bull visits Spain every month for 4/5 days, I deliver her to his place, they spend most of the time fucking hard. After he has finished with her I get a call to pick her up and normally I have to lick and clean her well filled pussy before she is allowed to dress and we leave. Her well used pussy is normally sore for a couple of weeks but she is always ready and waiting for his next visit. On a few occasion he has invited his brother over and they have taken it in turns to fuck her silly. This has been going on for the last 6 years and she is still loving it
lucky you!!

It's Sarah's and Ben's first anniversary this weekend and I have booked them a weekend in a lodge that Sarah has picked. It is fairly private with views and a romantic open log fire. Sarah has spent a few nights with Ben but this will be the first weekend away. We have already agreed that I am not permitted to call her and she may call me if she feels the need or desire and I am to be locked in chastity from tonight until she returns.

Sarah has purchased a few incredibly sexy outfits for Ben and is getting her hair and nails done tomorrow morning. The ******* are staying at grandparents from Saturday morning and I am actually looking forward to having some time to myself.

It's Sarah's and Ben's first anniversary this weekend and I have booked them a weekend in a lodge that Sarah has picked. It is fairly private with views and a romantic open log fire. Sarah has spent a few nights with Ben but this will be the first weekend away. We have already agreed that I am not permitted to call her and she may call me if she feels the need or desire and I am to be locked in chastity from tonight until she returns.

Sarah has purchased a few incredibly sexy outfits for Ben and is getting her hair and nails done tomorrow morning. The ******* are staying at grandparents from Saturday morning and I am actually looking forward to having some time to myself.
one of you share how things went please

I have often imagined doing exactly that with my wife. I love the idea of leaving her someplace and taking all her clothes with me!

Back