give your wife away, for the weekend

We drove to the city that my wife's bull lives in and we got a hotel room and called him. He told me to dress her up like a slut and bring her to the bar he was at. When we got there it was easy to see that it was a black bar. We walked in and all eyes were on us partly because of the way she was dressed and the other reason was that we were the only white people in there. Her bull introduced us to a few of his friends and then told me to leave. I left my wife there and went back to our hotel room and waited for them. That was Friday night and I didn't hear from them until Sunday morning. When I get the call to come pick her up. I go to the place where she was at. When I walked in her bull was not there but there was 4 black thugs there I had never met. One of the guys said your slur wife is in the back. I went to the back and there she was being DPed by 2 big black bulls while another was filming. After they had filled her holes with their cum they took her to the bathroom and she was put in the bathtub and they all pissed in her mouth, face,hair and on her body. After they had finished I dried her off and took her to the the living room where 7 black bulls were watching the video of them abusing her. They wanted to watch me eat their cum from her pussy and asshole. While I was doing that I watched the video of them using her for their pleasure. She was covered with hickies , piss and cum. In the video she was a total slut for these guys and she loved every minute of it. When we were going to leave she didn't know where her clothes were so we had to walk outside in broad daylight with her naked and she put on a show for the neighbors. I found out later that her bull had given her ******* for the whole weekend and I know that ******* the whole time and I know that she will do anything when she is on that stuff. She was 41 at the time so it took her a few days to recover but she told me she had done what ever they told her to do. WHAT A BLACK COCK SLUT MY IS

Back