give your wife away, for the weekend

me and your wife want some alone time I know you wanna watch but I don't want u around when I'm fucking her se we won't be staying at the same hotel I found a nice hotel downtown its pricey but you'll be paying for it so I'm not worried about it, you drop her off at the lobby and go whereever it is you go I really don't care, for the weekend your wife will be my property for the weekend I will fuck her all over the place I will cum in her mouth and her pussy just like she likes it I don't wanna see u till I'm ready to give her back I have your number so I can text u picutres of her sucking my dick and getting fucked, you will pay for our entertaiment and shopping she likes to buy me stuff ;-) so make sure you send her with enough money.

Lol My hub would give me his credit card

It hapened again, my husband came home and told me to get dressed we were going out for dinner , as i got changed he came in and told me to wear slutty , why i asked , he just said i was going to entertain his friend .
Sitting at the table in walked a couple of black men , steve rose shook hands and then introduced me , we ate and all the time i was the centre of attention , as we dined they told us they were staying in the hotel down the road and asked if we would like to go back for late drinks , steve refused but then said Kim , me, would love to go back with you , they both smiled and then asked when can they send me home , steve , just said when your finished with her would be fine.

That's another tale to be told.

My lovers have gotten to the point that they dominate my husband and they come over and tell him,Im takin your wife with me for a couple days and Im gonna fuck the ******* out of her!My husband submits and says ok as they kiss and grope me and take me home to they crib and to they bed and enter my womb!Hubby knows he cant do anything about these strong superior men making love to his cute little wife lol and they stretch my pussy way out and fill me with all of their black seed for days before they take me back home!
I know we both were at her regular bulls place one night and I was leaving because her bull was fixing to fuck her ass with his big black dick . I can't take him fucking her asshole it seems like he is hurting her but she insisted it was part of the whole submission thing and as for him it's the dominance thing. While my wife was getting him hard again I was packing up my camera. Her bull was saying to her tell you husband what you are getting me hard for she took her mouth off his dick and said so you can fuck my ass. He just chuckled and raised his legs while pushing lower. He started saying that's what I like slut eat my asshole out he grabs her head and held it tight against his ass telling her to suck my ass you white slut. The whole time looking at me he said hand me my phone I would get up myself but your wife is really got some suction on my asshole. I handed him his phone and he called some one. He told them hey man come on her old man is fixing to leave. He hung up and started rubbing her head and telling her I have a client coming by and you are going to rim his ass while I fuck your ass bitch. Every body knows how good you suck ass when you are having your asshole reamed. He said to me you better leave my client say no white boy here while this white bitch eats my ass and I don't care if it is her husband. As I was leaving he said go kiss your husband goodbye which she did. He then said now get your tongue back in my ass slut. She went back to rimming her bull and the last thing he said to me was how did my asshole taste? Then his door opened and there stood his client. He said to the bull I thought this fagget was leaving and her bull said he is he is now go hubby. My wife never looked up she just continued eating his ass. The guy that just showed up said hang on before you leave I want you to see something. He pulls out a ten dollar bill and walked over to her bull and handed it to the bull and said here is the ten bucks for this white slut to eat my asshole out he then slapped my wives ass while she was running her tongue up and down her bulls ass crack. The black guy that just paid her bull says now get the hell outta here we guys are fixing to make your slut wife scream. I left her there with them knowing what they were going to do to my wife but I have done it before and when she returned home she loved every minute of the abuse she gets.

My lovers have gotten to the point that they dominate my husband and they come over and tell him,Im takin your wife with me for a couple days and Im gonna fuck the ******* out of her!My husband submits and says ok as they kiss and grope me and take me home to they crib and to they bed and enter my womb!Hubby knows he cant do anything about these strong superior men making love to his cute little wife lol and they stretch my pussy way out and fill me with all of their black seed for days before they take me back home!
This a dream come true...

Do wives travel with black men on like vacations or overnights, do others do that?
Some do. Personally, I have spent many weekends alone with some of my past lovers, thses days it is usually just an overnighter or for the evening. I have also spent a long weekend at hedo with one of my past lovers and his wife under the guise of one of my regular biz trips for work.

I've been there. I used to see a Black Man who'd call on a Friday and have me meet him at a hotel. He'd give me a time and a room number, my husband would drop me off and I might stay one night or all weekend. He liked me to be a total slut so he'd tell me what to bring then take me out to bars and clubs looking like a complete whore and treating me like one. By the end of the evening, I was so hot I did anything he told me to. This was on and off for over a year and my husband never said a word or tried to stop me

I've been there. I used to see a Black Man who'd call on a Friday and have me meet him at a hotel. He'd give me a time and a room number, my husband would drop me off and I might stay one night or all weekend. He liked me to be a total slut so he'd tell me what to bring then take me out to bars and clubs looking like a complete whore and treating me like one. By the end of the evening, I was so hot I did anything he told me to. This was on and off for over a year and my husband never said a word or tried to stop me
I know how that goes. When I was in my 20s I had a bull that was 58 years old and he owned a bar in the black part of town called little Harlem. I would go there by myself and the outfits I wore in there was border line indecent exposure. Now he didn't let just any black guy fuck me but I sucked many black dicks and rimmed many black assholes. I would get there and he liked showing me off bragging about me being a young white married black cock slut that was in love with his huge black dick which I was. When he took me to his office sometimes just him and sometimes with a few of his black friends every one knew what he was doing to me. I took 3 grown black guys at once many times in each of my holes. Then I would clean up and reapply my make up for him to parade me around again. I felt like such a slut with black guys cum running down my legs. That's when he sold my mouth to other black guys in the bar. My rim jobs was a huge hit and I went at every black asshole and black dick with enthusiasm and every black guy that I rimmed loved it. They called me a black mans cum dump black guys whore anything nasty they could. When he allowed me to go home he didn't let me clean up any.I would drive home with the taste of cum and asshole on my lips and face. When I got home I kissed my hubby really deep and while he would be eating my pussy and asshole clean I would tell him what he did to me and how many black men used my body. I was such a slut for this black man but I was hooked on his black dick.

Back