Girls with tattoos!

Maybe I'm wrong, but unless she has it covered up all the time, I can't imagine any reputable company employing her with this on full display.

View attachment 285090

:eek: Not only that, but who would want to have sex with her since she apparently chooses to not practice proper hygiene?

It's bad enough to hear the word cunt vilified by ignorant asses in general, but to see a female degrade the core of her own sexuality in such fashion is beyond comprehension. :(

:eek: Not only that, but who would want to have sex with her since she apparently chooses to not practice proper hygiene?

It's bad enough to hear the word cunt vilified by ignorant asses in general, but to see a female degrade the core of her own sexuality in such fashion is beyond comprehension. :(
YOU HAVE my vote on that one.i allso dont like the girls who tatoo them selves BLACK cock only.all i have to dois walk down the street with my daughters .no tatoo needed.

some are just plain digusting take your ******* to school on mommy ******* day looking like that.

Not to mention the fact that you limit your work options when you ink yourself up like that. I'm sure there are some companies that really don't care as long as you can do the job, but for the most part, when you're an employee you are representing that company, and I'm sure there are quite a few companies/corporations that wouldn't give somebody who looks like that a second thought, no matter how qualified they are.

Not to mention the fact that you limit your work options when you ink yourself up like that. I'm sure there are some companies that really don't care as long as you can do the job, but for the most part, when you're an employee you are representing that company, and I'm sure there are quite a few companies/corporations that wouldn't give somebody who looks like that a second thought, no matter how qualified they are.
I work as a dancer at a strip club and have since i was 16 (at the same place)i am now forty non of the girls have tats like that it doesturn men off even the bikers.FACT SPOOKEN. from jackielyn

Back