Votes: 107 53.8%
  • yes (only black girls)

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • no

Votes: 35 17.6%
  • yes (only black men)

Votes: 38 19.1%

• Total voters
Actually, how boring you may find it is immaterial as, if you take the time to READ who the topic was directed at, neither you nor blk snake or any other MALE for that matter, should be responding to it.

However, feel free to start another thread open to all regarding this topic and post all the pictures you wish, as long as they conform with the websites rules.
Golly Will, you sure did clear that up for me. I was merely saying, when you ask very specific questions, it can get tedious. That's my opinion. I enjoy most of the threads here and was making a mental comparison. I find that when one expresses one's opinion on Blacktowhite.net if it is not positive feedback but more observational, the moderators attack.
I suppose since this is not a North American site, extreme micro management and communist ideaology are encouraged.
I really think it's obssessive to comment on my little post which according to the terms of service that I have read more than once, did not violate any rules. This was like getting a warning from an officer who stopped to check you after profiling only to find that you broke no laws. Holier than thou high horse insecure freaks who need to discipline others for their own sanity. I'm not really a rebel. Just someone who is a little stronger than you.

Golly Will, you sure did clear that up for me. I was merely saying, when you ask very specific questions, it can get tedious. That's my opinion. I enjoy most of the threads here and was making a mental comparison. I find that when one expresses one's opinion on Blacktowhite.net if it is not positive feedback but more observational, the moderators attack.
I suppose since this is not a North American site, extreme micro management and communist ideaology are encouraged.
I really think it's obssessive to comment on my little post which according to the terms of service that I have read more than once, did not violate any rules. This was like getting a warning from an officer who stopped to check you after profiling only to find that you broke no laws. Holier than thou high horse insecure freaks who need to discipline others for their own sanity. I'm not really a rebel. Just someone who is a little stronger than you.
I guess I missed the thread about the confiscation of all private property and the collectivization of land, or maybe you're just a cunt who doesn't know what communism means and throws it around at anyone they disagree with. Could be either one I suppose.

This is probably because you express your opinion where it is neither asked for nor invited by virtue of the OP's request.
It was not an attack, it was an INSTRUCTIONAL advisement.
Also, no one here has an obligation to entertain you. If you find a thread boring, go somewhere else. There is no need for you to complain about it, especially when it was clearly intended for an audience other than you.

WTF???
Try taking a course in common courtesy and manners. That is what we would like to see encouraged.

I really think it's obssessive to comment on my little post which according to the terms of service that I have read more than once, did not violate any rules.

What was obsessive was your need to comment in a thread that CLEARLY stated responses were to be from women ONLY. Whether it is specifically stated in the rules or not, your unnecessary and uninvited input was certainly rude and unwarranted, not to mention, OFF TOPIC..

This was like getting a warning from an officer who stopped to check you after profiling only to find that you broke no laws. Holier than thou high horse insecure freaks who need to discipline others for their own sanity. I'm not really a rebel. Just someone who is a little stronger than you.

Actually, it was more like having your Mommy point out how rude a little boy you are being.

The reason it was pointed out has nothing to do with anyone's sanity, but rather an attempt to avoid the need to implement another specific rule because some individuals are incapable of respecting the requests of others or violating the existing rules, like rule#1.
However, if that is what is required to prevent "stronger" people like you from needlessly and rudely commenting off topic in threads regarding subject matter specifically intended for those other than yourself, than I suppose we can add one more specific rule to the list.

If you feel complaining how boring you find the discussion in a thread specifically intended for feedback from a target audience other than yourself because it doesn't have photos helps you imagine you are a little stronger than someone pointing out it was rude and uncalled for, as well as off topic, please enjoy the feeling.

Last edited:
I voted no.

There are hundreds of nasty bacteria and viruses that can be contracted from ingestion of ******* matter. Some will just make you ill and some will ******* you. Most of these diseases you do not hear about anymore since the advent of modern sewers and water treatment... but look back in history or third world countries and you will find them. I have an upper level degree and work in health care. Trust me, ass to mouth is one of the most dangerous things you can do.

I hate to be a buzz ******* and don't get me wrong. I love anal sex. If done right it can be very fun and the anus can handle big cocks better than the vagina.... if done right. But once your cock goes in my ass, it stays in my ass until you are done. No ass to mouth.

I love rimming a black girls ass, it's so hot! As a white lezzie slave I love nothing more than being used by a beautiful black goddess to clean them from head to toe. I'm an anal fanatic and whether it's my ass or theirs nothing gets me hotter than butt play.

mmm just call me charmin.
love doing it to both blck is soo sexy
couldn't have said it any better myself
Been known to happen in the heat of the moment. Can't be responsible for my actions once they get my pussy flowing lol.
I think it is a white girls duty to rim all blacks, regardless if they are man or woman.
I love rimming a black girls ass, it's so hot! As a white lezzie slave I love nothing more than being used by a beautiful black goddess to clean them from head to toe. I'm an anal fanatic and whether it's my ass or theirs nothing gets me hotter than butt play.
MY kind of women...

Back