Girls getting Blacked!

Two wives about to get blacked!!

884_1000.jpg

237_1000.jpg

Still love to see wives & gf's ride & amateur interracial is still the best!
Just look @ how your wife is coating her bulls big cock with her cum.
071_1000.jpg

However, it's time for me to concentrate on fewer threads. This new thread will now be my primary thread. It's sister thread, "Girls who need to get Blacked!" will be my secondary thread. I will continue to post in other threads, like "Oh Fuck I'm Cumming" & "Faces of deep penetration", just less. I will also keep a few of my other threads going.

This thread will be an omnibus for interracial sex. I will be posting amateur, pro, cartoons, & whatever else is interracial sex based. Feel free to post pics you like as well. Just please no GIFS.
246_1000.jpg

Your gf never felt anything like this from you. In fact, your dick is so small, she never felt anything from you.

337_1000.jpg

You had such a beautiful young wife.

346_1000.jpg

Who was an active member of your small N. Carolina town church. She sang and taught ******* Sunday school.

358_1000.jpg

Who after two years of marriage started having some issues with your relationship.

355_1000.jpg

Who went on a business trip to Las Vegas. While on that trip, she became close with a guy she was working a lot with. A black guy, about ten years older than her. The first time he offered to buy drinks at the hotel bar she politely refused. The next day she reluctantly refused. The third time was the charm. She accepted, but said she couldn't stay long.
After a few drinks, it didn't take much, because she rarely drank, she decided to stay a little longer. One more ******* couldn't hurt. A little more time, some talk about those problems you'd been having, some smooth talk from her black suitor, and she agreed to come back to his room.
Very shortly after she got in his room, she began to have misgivings. She thought of you.

320_1000.jpg

But then she thought of you again. And she thought of everything she'd ever heard about the size of black guys cocks. She pushed her fears down and tried to act relaxed. But her suitor saw through her.
Not long after another *******, some reassuring words from him, a good shoulder massage, and your wife's blouse was off.

150_1000.jpg

A little more time and tender loving care from her suitor and she was on her knees sucking his cock. She was amazed at how big it was, but then he told her it wasn't "full "grown" yet.

354_1000.jpg

Soon your wife was fully naked and so was her suitor. They lay down on the bed and he ate her pussy for a while. Which made her moan and made her wet.

167_1000.jpg

After she was good and wet her new bull started to fuck her. Slowly at first, he worked himself in easy.

164_1000.jpg

Once he'd got half of it inside her, he started to pick up the pace. It wasn't long before she was cumming. Not long after that she said, "Oh ******* this is the best! So much better than him . . . Oh fuck me harder!"

458_1000.jpg

And so he did. Eventually, fucking all 12" of his huge cock into her. Her multiple orgasms and screaming went on through the night.

090_1000.jpg

1414053484.32652.jpg

In multiple positions.

To be continued . . .

Last edited:
Back