Girls getting Blacked!

The pain/pleasure aspect of it is what gets me.

172_1000.jpg
me too. not all the time. but once in a while with just the right guy- the right chemistry. pain adds - even becomes the main sensation. its not 'fun' but neither is running a marathon or cramming for finals, its about the euphoria of sacrificing your comfort for love and reaching a higher level. - . . - - - To the moderator: i think the masochists, extreme sports enthusiasts, thrill seekers, and thore who cherish sacrifice to love and passion, will enjoy your new thread. . . .hedonists and lazybones may not really relate.

me too. not all the time. but once in a while with just the right guy- the right chemistry. pain adds - even becomes the main sensation. its not 'fun' but neither is running a marathon or cramming for finals, its about the euphoria of sacrificing your comfort for love and reaching a higher level. - . . - - - To the moderator: i think the masochists, extreme sports enthusiasts, thrill seekers, and thore who cherish sacrifice to love and passion, will enjoy your new thread. . . .hedonists and lazybones may not really relate.
Thanks for the advice.

185_1000.jpg

This wife got blacked and she loved it.

170_1000.jpg

Such a pretty pussy.

160_1000.jpg

Now taken by her bull.

174_1000.jpg

The pleasures of BBC are just beginning for her.
116_1000.jpg

She starts to sweat and turn red as her bull picks up his pace.

173_1000.jpg

Multiple orgasams are running through her whole body now. Your hand starts to shake, blurring the image.

122_1000.jpg

Doggy style now. Even deeper penetration.

183_1000.jpg

182_1000.jpg

181_1000.jpg

She's ridding him now, with an abandon you've never seen before. She never road you like this.

134_1000.jpg

Up an down, up and down, as she continues to cum on an on.

138_1000.jpg

132_1000.jpg

128_1000.jpg

123_1000.jpg

The end result? A well fucked pussy.

098_1000.jpg

And a wife who won't be going back to your little cock ever again.

163_1000.jpg

119_1000.jpg
Vary nice

507_1000.jpg

With a feral scream your wife throws her head back and says, "Oh, hell yeah! Fuck me harder. Push it deeper, I can take it. . Her bull does as she has pleaded. After a while of more screaming and heavy breathing, she roars shouts at the top of her lungs, "When you cum don't pull out." When you hear this how do you feel? She's not on any birth control.
When you hear this how do you feel? She's not on any birth control. Susan prefers it that way .

246_1000.jpg

Your gf never felt anything like this from you. In fact, your dick is so small, she never felt anything from you.
Well of , course . Isn't that what BBC is all about . Having our wives fucking black studs with big cocks and filling the ass and pussy with lots of hot cum ....so they beg for more ...and more ....and more .... Always seems to work well with Susan but then she is a real size Queen now anyway .

Back