Girls getting Blacked!

15.jpg

I couldn't have said it any better.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE WHAT HAS HAPPEN TO ME OVER THE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!

Clip0014.jpg

You know by the look on your wife's face she's in a really good place right now. A place you were not able to take her. When you first suggested she start fucking black guys, she was reluctant, but now she's glad she finally agreed. She's never going back to you little wimp dick.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then again .......she never did really ask me .....so I cant really say she was that .......reluctant ....about it ..... smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then again .......she never did really ask me .....so I cant really say she was that .......reluctant ....about it ..... smile
Some wives are some aren't. I guess you're one of the lucky one's. And thanks for all the likes and quotes!

571_1000.jpg

Your wife's new nipple rings look good on her you think. She, being a conservative teacher at a small private school, would have never thought of doing something like that before had her first black cock. Black cock has changed even the subtle things about her. And the not so subtle. She now takes them two at a time whenever she can.

Back