Girls getting Blacked!

507_1000.jpg

With a feral scream your wife throws her head back and says, "Oh, hell yeah! Fuck me harder. Push it deeper, I can take it. . Her bull does as she has pleaded. After a while of more screaming and heavy breathing, she roars shouts at the top of her lungs, "When you cum don't pull out." When you hear this how do you feel? She's not on any birth control.

This pic looks sooooo much like a picture we have of Pam with Edwin standing between her legs as she held on tightly to the edge of the bed and he fucked her real good! If I recall correctly Edwin made her orgasm five times in this position, and he unloaded in her twice. Oh, yes! He went in bareback! Later when I showed Pam this particular picture she said she didn't remember holding onto the bed, or having her head positioned back like in the above picture, but she did! Edwin had the preveledge of blackening Pam! She loved it then and several times since then!

It's was a massive turn on the first time I watched Pam looking down at Edwin's massive black intruder gingerly seek its way into her hot white swollen wet pussy! Edwin was on his knees between Pam's legs, he was holding Pam's right waist in his left hand, his BBC in his right as he navigated it to its intended target! I recall Pam attempting to pull back from it as if in fear of the damage it might do. It was then that I noticed Edwin's grip tighten on her waist to prevent the target from escaping to who knows where. Things had progressed far to far for Edwin to be denied at this point, and I was too awe struck to even consider intervening. When Edwin's cock touched her pussy and made that initial penetration, Pam yelled, "My God! My God! He's in me! He's in me! He's really in meeeee!" (I don't even have to remember this, I got it all on video!) And as they say, the rest is history!

bcs220.jpg

The one girl I ever really truly loved looked very much like this girl. But, she'd already had a few black guys before me. So, I never really had a chance of getting her to stick around. What do they say, "Better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." She moved away before I could find out if she'd be into cucking me. TMI?
What the hell? Somebody get me a damn *******! Vodka, preferably.

Back