Girls getting Blacked!

000000000_MY_GOD.jpg

You did a lot of soul searching and deep heart mining before you agreed to your wife's desire to fuck the black guy she'd been chatting with on Ashley Madison. But none of that prepared you for her reaction once his huge black cock was actually fucking her.
The way he made her cum from the moment he started fucking her made your heart hot with jealousy, but also made your little dick hard as steel. You resisted the primal urge to take it out and start jerking it at first, but soon her screaming and crying got the better of you. You came in seconds, but your hardness raged on. You continued to jerk it as he fucked her in multiple positions.
It had been going on for well over an hour, when you heard an exchange between them that made your ******* run cold, but made you cum without touching your little guy.
"Damn! The condom just broke! I'm gonna have to pull out an get another one."
"Hell no! Don't pull out! Just keep fucking me! I want your hot cum deep inside me!"
"OK. You ready for me to cum?"
"Oh hell yes!"
So her bull quickened his pace and at the moment of another of her mind blowing orgasms he came with her. His grunting and Ahaaaaing went on for well over a minute as he flooded your wife's pussy with his seed.
When he pulled out a river of cum leaked out of her gapping red pussy.

464_1000.jpg

"Oh, thank you so much! That was the best sex I've ever had! Your cum feels so good deep in my belly! Fuck me all night, baby!"

Back