Girlfriend finally went black

After fantasizing about it for a very long time and chatting with a few black men, I finally got my first taste of chocolate and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had!!! He made me squirt 4 times and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me while he was fucking my tight, pink little pussy with his big black cock!
I can't wait to get pounded by him again, and other well hung black gentlemen! I'm definitely hooked for life now.
View attachment 368636View attachment 368637 View attachment 368638 View attachment 368639 View attachment 368640

After fantasizing about it for a very long time and chatting with a few black men, I finally got my first taste of chocolate and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had!!! He made me squirt 4 times and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me while he was fucking my tight, pink little pussy with his big black cock!
I can't wait to get pounded by him again, and other well hung black gentlemen! I'm definitely hooked for life now.
View attachment 368636View attachment 368637 View attachment 368638 View attachment 368639 View attachment 368640
white bitch @ThirdWheelLova is as cute as a button ..Lol

What happened to ThirdWheel? She was one of may favorites and her page is private now. ThirWheel if you see this please let me on your list.

I agree, we thought about going bareback but ultimately decided not too since I'm not on birth control, next time I will be going bareback though, we both just got tested and we're clean so next time it will be skin on skin, he promised to pull out, so I can't wait!
He will never pull out!!!! Cause he does not have too!!!

Well to be totally honest my boyfriend and I were just talking about that possibility and the risk of pregnancy adds to the excitement and we both decided that we'd love a little black baby, he said he'd love it and raise it as his own and we would come up with some story to tell our families, so either way I'll be happy
Why haven't we met ;)

Back