Girlfriend finally went black

Super hot. I just counted what sounded like your orgasms in the first video alone. The bbc bull starts fucking you at 40 sec and it sounds like your first orgasm is at 1:03. Second orgasm at 1:47 and third at 2:06. So hot that the bbc bull can slowly slide his throbbing loins into her eager white pussy and give this lovely lady an orgasm in just a few strokes, like it "aint no thang." Very happy for the both of you that the wife has discovered the kind of pleasure that a true black buck can give. This bull literally slides it in, starts pumping, and gives the wife more penetrating orgasms in over a minute than I've given in a lifetime. Amazing. If we really want our wives and girlfriends satisfied, they should all be doing bbc.

Absolutely true!

c068319f.jpg

After fantasizing about it for a very long time and chatting with a few black men, I finally got my first taste of chocolate and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had!!! He made me squirt 4 times and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me while he was fucking my tight, pink little pussy with his big black cock!
I can't wait to get pounded by him again, and other well hung black gentlemen! I'm definitely hooked for life now.
View attachment 368636View attachment 368637 View attachment 368638 View attachment 368639 View attachment 368640
You're a hot lady. Is that a big red handprint I spy on your white ass? Glad he took you in hand.

Back