Girlfriend finally went black

What are you going to do if he doesn't pull out just in time? ;)
Well to be totally honest my boyfriend and I were just talking about that possibility and the risk of pregnancy adds to the excitement and we both decided that we'd love a little black baby, he said he'd love it and raise it as his own and we would come up with some story to tell our families, so either way I'll be happy

Well to be totally honest my boyfriend and I were just talking about that possibility and the risk of pregnancy adds to the excitement and we both decided that we'd love a little black baby, he said he'd love it and raise it as his own and we would come up with some story to tell our families, so either way I'll be happy

Yeah, maybe, one day you don't let a bull pull out? ;)

Well what girl doesn't like having her pussy flooded with potent black seed?

And a such hot result ;)

0_pregnancy_sequence.jpg

Any white woman who claims that she's pissed about a black man not pulling out is a bald faced liar. If a woman goes bareback with a black man for even a second, then it's obvious that she wants the black baby and is only claiming otherwise for show. Even if he is responsible and disciplined enough to pull out in time, black precum is potent enough and they know it.

Any white woman who claims that she's pissed about a black man not pulling out is a bald faced liar. If a woman goes bareback with a black man for even a second, then it's obvious that she wants the black baby and is only claiming otherwise for show. Even if he is responsible and disciplined enough to pull out in time, black precum is potent enough and they know it.
Haha, I suppose that is true, I do want it, but it just seems like you're supposed to tell the guy to pull out for some reason, I guess it's what the norm is in society.

Haha, I suppose that is true, I do want it, but it just seems like you're supposed to tell the guy to pull out for some reason, I guess it's what the norm is in society.

I'm just curious, could you describe the black guy? Is he extra dark? Hung, masculine, and dominant? These are the best traits, not only in ensuring your happiness as a couple, but also in giving your baby the strongest genes and making sure that it is noticeably black. It deserves the best. Another way is a gangbreeding. You could require all of these traits among several black men and have them all cum in your pussy while you're ovulating. This way you don't know who the daddy is but you know that it's a strong black man. And you can get the best sex while eliminating the chance of the biological ******* demanding his paternity rights and interfering in your marriage and family. It will all work beautifully in the end but you should consider your options. The biggest challenge will of course be getting his family to accept the new addition. Your parents will ultimately love your baby no matter what because regardless of the circumstances, it's still their grandchild. But his family will be tougher and you'll have to be clever in order to do what is best for you, your husband, society, and most importantly, your baby, without causing a rift between the families, because doing the right thing still remains socially unacceptable.

Last edited:
I'm just curious, could you describe the black guy? Is he extra dark? Hung, masculine, and dominant? These are the best traits, not only in ensuring your happiness as a couple, but also in giving your baby the strongest genes and making sure that it is noticeably black. It deserves the best. Another way is a gangbreeding. You could require all of these traits among several black men and have them all cum in your pussy while you're ovulating. This way you don't know who the daddy is but you know that it's a strong black man. And you can get the best sex while eliminating the chance of the biological ******* demanding his paternity rights and interfering in your marriage and family. It will all work beautifully in the end but you should consider your options. The biggest challenge will of course be getting his family to accept the new addition. Your parents will ultimately love your baby no matter what because regardless of the circumstances, it's still their grandchild. But his family will be tougher and you'll have to be clever in order to do what is best for you, your husband, society, and most importantly, your baby, without causing a rift between the families, because doing the right thing still remains socially unacceptable.
That is actually a really good idea, if it was a bunch of guys then no one of them could prove they're the *******, unless they really wanted to press the issue, but that's where finding a guy that we trust to not interfere with our family becomes very important, it might take a while to find a number of black men that we trust enough, but we're pretty certain it's going to happen.
His family is very understanding and accepting of any choice we make as a couple, and we've talked with them about adopting and things like that, so I think we're going to tell them he had an accident or something that made it so he couldn't have ******* anymore and then we got a sperm donor and "artificially inseminated" her, which is technically correct, we'll just leave out the part that she was "artificially inseminated" by a big black cock that injected his black sperm deep into her womb, haha.
If anyone does ask why we chose a black sperm donor we will just tell them that we love diversity and we looked for the strongest genes and it just happened to be a black donor, it will also make it easier for the baby because we will never feel like we have to hide the fact that the husband isn't the biological *******.

That is actually a really good idea, if it was a bunch of guys then no one of them could prove they're the *******, unless they really wanted to press the issue, but that's where finding a guy that we trust to not interfere with our family becomes very important, it might take a while to find a number of black men that we trust enough, but we're pretty certain it's going to happen.
His family is very understanding and accepting of any choice we make as a couple, and we've talked with them about adopting and things like that, so I think we're going to tell them he had an accident or something that made it so he couldn't have ******* anymore and then we got a sperm donor and "artificially inseminated" her, which is technically correct, we'll just leave out the part that she was "artificially inseminated" by a big black cock that injected his black sperm deep into her womb, haha.
If anyone does ask why we chose a black sperm donor we will just tell them that we love diversity and we looked for the strongest genes and it just happened to be a black donor, it will also make it easier for the baby because we will never feel like we have to hide the fact that the husband isn't the biological *******.

I love and completely agree with everything you just said. It's wonderful that his family is so kind, open-minded, and understanding,as it will really help to smooth the process. Your parents may still be very upset if they're a bit conservative and racist. But a baby can heal many wounds and they will come to love their grandchild.

Of course the 'artificial' insemination is definitely a total lie. After all, what's more natural than a submissive white female with recessive traits allowing the sperm of several strong, dominant, masculine black men with dominant traits to compete in a race to penetrate her ovaries? It's natural selection at it's finest.

You guys shouldn't have to worry about friends or coworkers either. His friends may laugh at him a bit, but the humiliation will be part of the thrill for him anyways. Your female friends will be doting no matter what. And yes, the multiculturalism and 21st century argument works well. You guys have this very well thought out.

Finding the right guys may take a little while. But there are black men who hold all of these traits and you shouldn't settle for anything less than the biggest, blackest dicks you can find. You will get there if you and your husband look around, post on different sites, and have a little bit of patience. Please keep us all updated and feel free to add any more hot pics ;-)!

This seems to be the norm for me and all my white girlfriends, haha.

So do you have lots of friends like that? Are they thinking about giving Canada the gift of beautiful, strong, athletic black babies? Are any of them single and willing to tolerate a white or Asian bf? You guys should all confuse the hospitals and doctors by all having dark black babies at the same time! It's a priceless gift to Canada and a very patriotic thing to do.

I once had a friend, with whom I have lost contact. He was an extremely dark and brawny black man from Nigeria. All of the girls loved him at the uni and said that he had a huge dick. If you took a picture of him outside at night smiling, he was so black that all you could see were is maroon lips, pearly white teeth, and two gorgeous white girls hanging on him. He wasn't very attached and might not make a good husband or *******. But he was very educated and intelligent, especially in math. He became a petroleum engineer and took a job in Fort McMurray. I know that he would have been perfect for you. I'm so sorry for the tease. If I knew that I'd need him to breed a beautiful Canadian redhead, I would have kept his contact info. But he was a player and im sure he's flying every weekend to Toronto and Montreal and making many Canadian girls happy.

I can try to locate him for you though. If I did, could you hook me up with one of your like-minded friends please;-)? Just be patient about finding the perfect black men to ******* your baby. You are gorgeous and your husband is a wonderful man. You are both very much worthy of this kind of quality.

After fantasizing about it for a very long time and chatting with a few black men, I finally got my first taste of chocolate and let me tell you, it was the best sex I've ever had!!! He made me squirt 4 times and I lost count of how many orgasms he gave me while he was fucking my tight, pink little pussy with his big black cock!
I can't wait to get pounded by him again, and other well hung black gentlemen! I'm definitely hooked for life now.
View attachment 368636View attachment 368637 View attachment 368638 View attachment 368639 View attachment 368640

Love getting spanked while on my hands and knees,

Back