Girlfriend dped by two big black guys

Me and my gf went to Canada a few years ago. When we were in Kensington Market, we met a couple of super hot jacked Jamaican guys. I was so turned on them and my gf was clearly too as she was flirting hardcore and even shown some thong. We ended up smoking a blunt at o e of their apartments and almost instantly my gf was kissing them and sucking their cocks....They bent her over and tag teamed her. She ended up going reverse cowgirl and put the man huge black cock in her butt w ease, it turned me on so much...She then started getting dped and i just fingered myself and was so turned on. ..I caned up her ass and pussy and she finished fingering me and stroking my tiny micropenis with just her thumb and index finger

Me and my gf went to Canada a few years ago. When we were in Kensington Market, we met a couple of super hot jacked Jamaican guys. I was so turned on them and my gf was clearly too as she was flirting hardcore and even shown some thong. We ended up smoking a blunt at o e of their apartments and almost instantly my gf was kissing them and sucking their cocks....They bent her over and tag teamed her. She ended up going reverse cowgirl and put the man huge black cock in her butt w ease, it turned me on so much...She then started getting dped and i just fingered myself and was so turned on. ..I caned up her ass and pussy and she finished fingering me and stroking my tiny micropenis with just her thumb and index finger
Did you get some cock also?

Dam that's a hot story lovevto hear more!

BigBC, so, because they two of you are a good match, why not get married to her ? You could arrainge for her to be bred on your noneymoon

Maybe you don't know how lucky a man you are!

Back