Are cuckoldresses and hot wives turned on by their partners tiny cocks?

Do you hotwives and cuckoldresses get turned on bu your cucks lil clit? Before me and my gf met we were both sluts and we both got around with alot of guys buy she didn't know I was gay...She's the only girl I ever loved and was actually sexually attracted to...I was dabling in crossdressimg before we got together and since we opened our relationship up I am typically at least in lingerie and sometimes full out drag...Do you think my girl gets turned in when she she's my lil clit in.panties?

It’s absolutely possible. You’d really need to ask her for the answer. But I’m betting she does based on things you’ve shared.

Do you hotwives and cuckoldresses get turned on bu your cucks lil clit? Before me and my gf met we were both sluts and we both got around with alot of guys buy she didn't know I was gay...She's the only girl I ever loved and was actually sexually attracted to...I was dabling in crossdressimg before we got together and since we opened our relationship up I am typically at least in lingerie and sometimes full out drag...Do you think my girl gets turned in when she she's my lil clit in.panties?
Sure she likes it. Everyone has their things that turns them on.

Just embrace your relationship and keep it real , open and honest.

Back