Ghost penis

I found something interesting. Maybe hotwifes will find it as an alternative to make cuck cum while you can enjoy bbc dildo/strap on (ofc when Bull is not around or you want some spend romantic time with hubby).

Have you seen videos where they make people brain believe into their fake hand by touching it in the same time as a real one, then stop and play with knife between fingers? There is similar idea to do it with a dick. I found it on reddit r/ghostpenis. Haven’t tried it yet but I was able to cum in chastity just because I was horny, making believe that the dildo is my dick and fap it might be another direction. It should be possible to achieve the same without this touch association if he will be hypnotized or do everything to believe that is his dick.

I know that there will be opinions that cuck shouldn’t believe that he have that big penis. So my idea: he can be in chastity and buy one smallest dildo online. If he cannot cum from anal or do not want to try anal then he can fap his micro dildo without removing chastity.

I will try it in upcoming days but if someone have any experience please share!

Back